Pops set a racoon on fire for eating his Mangos! Florida STAND UP

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow they arrested him for killing a pest...they probably just want him out the neighborhood
They arrested him for torturing a trapped animal. If you found out your child was setting animals on fire I'm sure you'd be concerned with his or her's sanity. If this was a white man that did this, you would have twenty guys in here talking about how this is typical of cacs, always trying to kill or torture wildlife.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They arrested him for torturing a trapped animal. If you found out your child was setting animals on fire I'm sure you'd be concerned with his or her's sanity. If this was a white man that did this, you would have twenty guys in here talking about how this is typical of cacs, always trying to kill or torture wildlife.

I don't give two shits how anybody chooses to remove rabies carrying pests from their own property. Its none of my business. Furthermore I think burning is a lot more sanitary then poisoning it and leaving the dead body there to rot as most cases.

Stop unnecessarily Caping for white people

Last edited:

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give two shits how anybody chooses to remove rabies carrying pests from their own property. Its none of my business. Furthermore I think burning is a lot more sanitary then poisoning it and leaving the dead body there to rot as most cases.
Fair enough, but I still think there's something wrong with anyone that sets a live animal on fire.

super_glue

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White coworker bbq's them mofos. That's all the brotha did. :roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

fuck a cac..and what they think..brah

a1rimrocka

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couple of strategically placed containers of antifreeze would've done the trick

antifreeze-poisoned-raccoon-230.jpg

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
it's sad how it seems folks care about killing an animal than they do killing blk ppl

the coon had it coming
it was no angel and it was trespassing