Pocket knifes - Any good recommendations?

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Since 2015, my EDC has been a Gerber Swagger Knife. Does what I need it to do. Has a 3.25" blade, so it's legal in my state.

51iJNC5xBcL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BenchMade ! Bugout is kool . My EDC is Barrage and dress up is 940 . My buddy got a William Henry about 2 yrs ago and i want one .

SVT

Rising Star
Registered
I had one knife that was slightly curved like a Rapter sickle.
Meaning that I’m ripping flesh out of you with each stab.

Nobody in this thread has stabbed niggas tho

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Where cats living that you can carry pocket knives? In Ohio, they damn sure made it so black areas get CCWs for this shit. None of the rural areas have laws against open carry of blades though. :smh:

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
I used to carry a Benchmade but I now carry a Hogue EX A01 which is very similar to the A03

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Amazon product ASIN B000EHYZKKThe Buck 110, street Legal,, been around forever, all else are pretenders
You carry a Buck knife the police think it's for work, You carry these other knife's It looks like you out to murder someone
A Buck will stay sharp and kill just as quick if thats what you want to have it for

Last edited:

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had one knife that was slightly curved like a Rapter sickle.
Meaning that I’m ripping flesh out of you with each stab.

Nobody in this thread has stabbed niggas tho

Sadly you are mistaken... In my misguided youth I used to get busy, with icepicks and razors.
I think you are describing a Karambit.
OP check out Kershaw's Blur, Cryo, or Cryo 2
Benchmade, Spyderco, SOG, or ZT

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Should get a karambit style knife for edc. I have a few that I can quick draw with. That's key

Canku C1691 Fixed Blade Knife D2 Steel G10 Handle 4 Inches,Outdoor Survival Claw Tactical Teeth Knife,Camping EDC Tools, Kydex Sheaths

Amazon product ASIN B07PT74X6C

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TDI Kabar Knife. Full tang, non-folding knife. I Stop carrying folders. Folders are longer, but I'm not looking to stab anyone to death, just open 'em up a bit so I can get gone. Jump to 5:15 to see the draw test. Two different sizes. Smaller blade, 3 inches. I also got the big one, but it looks like a gun and usually don't carry it. very comfortable, easy to hide with a longer shirt, don't feel it, always there.

Video:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where cats living that you can carry pocket knives? In Ohio, they damn sure made it so black areas get CCWs for this shit. None of the rural areas have laws against open carry of blades though. :smh:

that guilty conscience these cacs have is whats going to kill them.

they KNOW how they got into the position they are in, and they also know "turnabout is fair play"..

and their biggest fear is us realizing that as a people and acting on it...

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
that guilty conscience these cacs have is whats going to kill them.

they KNOW how they got into the position they are in, and they also know "turnabout is fair play"..

and their biggest fear is us realizing that as a people and acting on it...
But it's not that deep. The state of Ohio itself isn't pressed about knives. You can open carry a Rambo blade like SOA if you choose to do so. The problem lies in that in black areas(usually thanks to black lawmakers like in Cleveland), city laws can trump state law. You then get a felony for the same thing that is allowed via state law.

I seen Cleveland try to pull that with guns when they passed CCWs. Black lawmakers seem deadset against black citizens having the legal ability to protect themselves. It's almost like cacs rely on that goofy line of thinking and laugh at us. :smh:

My boy caught a case for a knife and he minus whale have been packing a 9mm.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it's not that deep. The state of Ohio itself isn't pressed about knives. You can open carry a Rambo blade like SOA if you choose to do so. The problem lies in that in black areas(usually thanks to black lawmakers like in Cleveland), city laws can trump state law. You then get a felony for the same thing that is allowed via state law.

I seen Cleveland try to pull that with guns when they passed CCWs. Black lawmakers seem deadset against black citizens having the legal ability to protect themselves. It's almost like cacs rely on that goofy line of thinking and laugh at us. :smh:

My boy caught a case for a knife and he minus whale have been packing a 9mm.

its racist.. and its fear based....

in new york city... has the toughest gun laws in the fuckin world...

just take a little ride upstate and them cacs walkin around with millys..

and yes its that deep... kkkops kill young bruhs, for carrying wallets and candy bars.. talkin about they thought it was a gun..

show me once just ONE time a whyte dude was shot because they thought the wallet or candy bar he had was a gun..

if you cant.. then you gotta admit.. the insecurity and fear of a lessor people RUNS THAT DEEP.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
its racist.. and its fear based....

in new york city... has the toughest gun laws in the fuckin world...

just take a little ride upstate and them cacs walkin around with millys..

and yes its that deep... kkkops kill young bruhs, for carrying wallets and candy bars.. talkin about they thought it was a gun..

show me once just ONE time a whyte dude was shot because they thought the wallet or candy bar he had was a gun..

if you cant.. then you gotta admit.. the insecurity and fear of a lessor people RUNS THAT DEEP.
Well, that's NYC, you guys Florida North. You keep electing crazy cacs to run your shit. In Cleveland, we've had mostly black leadership for the last 30 years. Black mayors and mostly black city council laying down local laws while disarming black people and backing pigs.

So your statement is true for Florida North, but Cleveland is different.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, that's NYC, you guys Florida North. You keep electing crazy cacs to run your shit. In Cleveland, we've had mostly black leadership for the last 30 years. Black mayors and mostly black city council laying down local laws while disarming black people and backing pigs.

them knee grow masons are the same all over.. they take that oath and better obey..

they have to support the kkkops.. remember we know them as police...

but not by their full title..

FATERNAL ORDER of police... and thats all over the country...

these knee grows take oaths not to go against the faternal order

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

NYC gun laws been crazy for decades..I'm talking b4 I was born.. Florida has some of the easiest access to getting guns.. Have you ever seen some of the artillery you can get out there? Reg nigs got guns like they bout to fight aliens.. Calling us Florida North is an oxymoron.. In Florida they want them to have ww3 weapons in NYC they don't want us touching nada in fear of ww3