Pobrecito! Dylan Roof says he’s being ‘harassed and abused without cause’ in prison

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
This Entitled Generation

DeadState

NEWSRacist mass shooter Dylan Roof says he’s being ‘harassed and abused without cause’ in prisonMegan Hamilton
ByMegan HamiltonPosted on February 26, 2020
COMMENTS

Dylann Roof, the white supremacist who murdered nine African-American church members at a Bible study class inside a Charleston, South Carolina church in 2015, has launched a hunger strike while on federal death row. He’s claiming, in letters to the Associated Press that he’s being “targeted” by prison staff, “verbally harassed and abused without cause,” and “treated disproportionately harsh.”

In a letter dated February 13, Roof, who is now 25, claims that prison staff in the federal prison in Terre Haute, Indiana, feel it’s okay to treat him badly because “I am hated by the general public.”

One person with knowledge of the matter said Roof had been on a hunger strike but ended it earlier this week, WGN9 reports. Speaking on the condition of anonymity, the person wasn’t able to provide details as to how long Roof’s hunger strike lasted or whether a medical intervention was needed.

In his letter to the AP, Roof noted he began the hunger strike to protest the way he was treated by a Bureau of Prisons disciplinary hearings officer. Roof was apparently upset after being prohibited from using the law library to access a copy machine in order to file legal papers.

Roof added he was “several days” into the hunger strike and that his protest ended after corrections officers tried to take his blood and forcibly inserted an IV into his arm, causing him to briefly pass out, he wrote.

“I feel confident I could have gone much, much longer without food,” Roof wrote. “It’s just not worth being murdered over.”

According to a Bureau of Prisons spokeswoman, the allegations couldn’t immediately be verified. Citing privacy concerns she added that the agency had no comment on the allegations.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Careful, careful, careful with these whiteys. We don't know what kind of ploy this could be. In this climate, he's a hero to white supremacists. If trump could pardon him he would. Is he trying to set up some kind of appeal?

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Careful, careful, careful with these whiteys. We don't know what kind of ploy this could be. In this climate, he's a hero to white supremacists. If trump could pardon him he would. Is he trying to set up some kind of appeal?

This country would burn.

But then again, all it takes for these niggas is a new meme to laugh at and people would have moved on by the next news cycle.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This country would burn.

But then again, all it takes for these niggas is a new meme to laugh at and people would have moved on by the next news cycle.

Do people think 13% of the population is going to stage an armed uprising? Don't make me laugh. Especially when not even the entire 13% is down.
Do you know about 1968? Cities were on fire across the country. And what was the result?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do people think 13% of the population is going to stage an armed uprising? Don't make me laugh. Especially when not even the entire 13% is down.
Do you know about 1968? Cities were on fire across the country. And what was the result?

Cacs wanting to move back to the inner cities years later...

What's up with that shit??

They got all the sun down towns all over America..they got damn near all middle america..

And whole states like Maine...

Yet they are obsessed with living around us..the god race...

I think it's a psychosis that needs to be studied..

Like why are cacs living in tropical places...from Florida

To Kenya to Thailand...

Knowing what the sun does to y'all..

Whats cacs obsession with being tropical
Knowing got dam well they are a polar people...

Here in lies the problem..cacs hate the cards life dealt them

So they terrorize and become genocidal as a result...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Somebody needs to bury his face in a bag of rice and gang rape him with a spiked razor toothbrush then cut his ears off then pour bleach in the holes then beat him with rocks in socks until he almost dies then do it all over again when he gets out the hospital. Kill this fuck

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
R-1393217-1312487871.jpeg.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cacs wanting to move back to the inner cities years later...

What's up with that shit??

They got all the sun down towns all over America..they got damn near all middle america..

And whole states like Maine...

Yet they are obsessed with living around us..the god race...

I think it's a psychosis that needs to be studied..

Like why are cacs living in tropical places...from Florida

To Kenya to Thailand...

Knowing what the sun does to y'all..

Whats cacs obsession with being tropical
Knowing got dam well they are a polar people...

Here in lies the problem..cacs hate the cards life dealt them

So they terrorize and become genocidal as a result...
survival and protection.. Why did the cacs run uptown after sept 11? Cause they knew in order to make a statement you kill a bunch of cacs.. They ran to the hood cause planes hit the tower means world news the planes hit the Apollo might be lucky to be on the back of the paper in most states... They live near us cause whenever you put them around each other plagues, addiction, violent savagery erupts amongst them.. Our culture keeps their inevitable extinction from happening... Put them on a continent by themselves without any interaction from any other culture they go extinct within a century

Jack Spade

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word is that the sisters have taken quite a liking to Dylan. Especially Boggs. Alas I wish I could tell you that Dylan fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Dylan would show up with fresh bruises.

The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Dylan - that was his routine.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
survival and protection.. Why did the cacs run uptown after sept 11? Cause they knew in order to make a statement you kill a bunch of cacs.. They ran to the hood cause planes hit the tower means world news the planes hit the Apollo might be lucky to be on the back of the paper in most states... They live near us cause whenever you put them around each other plagues, addiction, violent savagery erupts amongst them.. Our culture keeps their inevitable extinction from happening... Put them on a continent by themselves without any interaction from any other culture they go extinct within a century

yea but whats more protected then them sun down towns...

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I think yall misunderstand the history of this country and the nature if white people here.

The civil war was not Black people vs. white people.

It was white folks vs. white folks.

"We" dont need to posse up as a whole, "we" need to protect ourselves while they kill each other AGAIN.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Word is that the sisters have taken quite a liking to Dylan. Especially Boggs. Alas I wish I could tell you that Dylan fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Dylan would show up with fresh bruises.

The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Dylan - that was his routine.
:confused::dunno::rolleyes2: