Plastic Modeling Basics - How to get into model building. For the brothas that are into model building

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I was into that when I was a teenager..... then got into balsa wood airplanes.... rubberband propulsion..... never advanced to gas engines.... fun tho.... and relaxing.....:cool:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Good to give your sons, nephews, and male mentees. It gets them use to hand skills, following directions, seeing an end goal. Model building depending on type can expanded into the fields of design, architecture, and even engineering.

Last edited:

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great hobby. I used to be into tanks, especially WWII models. Learned a lot from building stuff. Also did Balsa wood airplanes that were gas powered. Also built the Saturn five rocket (the one that served through the Apollo missions). Did a lot for my imagination and drive to attend Engineering school.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to get my son into modeling. I use to have an Audi and a Maserati when I was young. My dream was to have a Maserati when I got older. As I got older I saw the price and yeah that's not happening.

Oh I first skipped this cause I didnt want to see fake asses. But saw the low reply count and knew it must of been real.

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I used to build and modify (customize) model cars heavy, but moved on to tinkering with real cars and guns. I'm still a fan of model cars, the game have evolved tremendously.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Good to give your sons, nephews, and male mentees. It gets them use to hand skills, following directions, seeing an end goal. Model building depending on type can expanded into the fields of design, architecture, and even engineering.
When I was in high school, I wanted to be an architect....

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I thought I was gonna see fake butts in here
811778_tenor.gif