Philadelphians run police off the block in Philly

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Meek Mill is another celebrity sellout shill. Has anyone not questioned why he was hanging with Robert Kraft and other “white elites”? :hmm:
Why don't you question him? Hit him up on his socials (like someone in one of copy and paste tweets already did) and ask. Why wait for someone else to do it?

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Drop Squad 2.0:yes:, altho some of them young brothas still self snitching without masks :smh: trust them cops gone go through them videos with a fine tooth comb :smh:

...but what black folks have been thru in the so called city of brotherly love, this is still mild.

All them cops need to resign.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they are looting stores in the neighborhood..this has nothing to do with outrage or justice....it is stealing...destroying businesses in your own neighborhood
Those stores are owned by the crumb snatchers of the community and are not black owned.

If you've been to philly or been around some dudes from there,they don't act like Gillie and his cousin and if you're on a block out there you can feel the energy and everyone comes across as no holds bar,even the white folks

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they are looting stores in the neighborhood..this has nothing to do with outrage or justice....it is stealing...destroying businesses in your own neighborhood

We need proof of your claims. Whats the name of the stores that were looted? What was stolen?

Philly has strict hiring standards and hires nothing but the best officers.......

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
every fucking time
never fails
hate people who say this
:hmm:
ok, i'll bite. explain how it does make sense then? I mean... ppl got a right to be upset but to destroy the stores you patronize does not make sense. so help me understand the connection. Remember, it's our neighborhood you are talking about?

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Those stores are owned by the crumb snatchers of the community and are not black owned.

If you've been to philly or been around some dudes from there,they don't act like Gillie and his cousin and if you're on a block out there you can feel the energy and everyone comes across as no holds bar,even the white folks

Yeah but we patronize them again and again... so whose fault is it? Them being the vultures OR us allowing them to make a living off us without investing back into the neighborhood. Me personally, I don't spend any money with them, so they are not making money off me and mines yo!

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I did a search for this cold blooded murder to see if it was posted.....OP bumps this fucking thread multiple times while NEVER even mentioning the name Walter Wallace ONCE..... say his damn name.... link posting attention whoring fool.... :hmm:

Why did you post this?
Read my reply to OP..... his reasoning ain't "Complex"... at all......

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
ok, i'll bite. explain how it does make sense then? I mean... ppl got a right to be upset but to destroy the stores you patronize does not make sense. so help me understand the connection. Remember, it's our neighborhood you are talking about?
We don't own that shit
Often times it's some foreigners that hate our Black asses and wont even give us a job there.
They suck and leech off of our communities.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
We don't own that shit
Often times it's some foreigners that hate our Black asses and wont even give us a job there.
While that's true, would the stores be safe if they were black owned? We've seen countless times black folks getting their businesses completely fucked over. We all know there are fools who don't give one fuck about the police killing this cat. They just want to hit the streets and tear shit up.

There are so many problems happening at once. Fucked up police. Fucked up outsiders running stores. Fucked up small percentage of population. All of the GOOD people have to deal with all this nonsense. :smh:

Ideally, the police station/city hall is what would get demolished every fucking time. Stores left alone. Now that shit would really send a message. Imagine the only fucking thing needs to be cleaned up in a city is all the pigs shit. :eek:

With this shit, they just laugh at us. :smh: Some places never recover from the destruction. Insurance ain't as good as the non-business owners make it out to be.
Biden and Harris' position on the matter

Political message. Any police reform talk(all we likely to get) over the next 4 years will be about TRAINING and not consequences. I'll take that bet with anyone on the fucking board. So much win is about to happen. Make it stop. :hmm:

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
We don't own that shit
all true but WE STILL PATRONIZE THEIR BUSINESS. I mean, we don't have to shop at their stores but we do and then complain after the fact. How much sense does that make? If we were to economically boycott their business they will get the msg and adjust accordingly but we don't. We talk shit after the fact but never take action before, hence we are the reason for this condition continued existence.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor

FUCK THAT!! All that talk about abolishing the police is bullshit. If we were such a peace loving people, we wouldn't continue to perpetuate the crimes we do against each other. Don't ack like fools up in the hood, are about peace and love. Yes, its true about Biden's crime bill but lets be honest, the crack era was off the hook, and many people having nothing to do with drugs were victims of mofo's that should have had their asses locked up.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was wondering if there were bodycams, and why wasn't there tasers?
That camera footage will be released soon.

Anyway, part of the lawsuit to come. If a 911 call was made on a relative with a knife.
A car should've showed up equipped with tasers.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why are you crying? Meek has a history of soft shoe coon comments, some even this year. Lets see what he says. And Im a fan of some of his music, it ain't hate.

Faggot I'm not crying. I'm wondering why you're quoting some off brand muthafucka talking about a celeb.

Why does it even matter what Meek says?

But you search and post random muthafuckas on the internet like their opinion matters anymore than your dumb ass nutty muthafucka