Percy calls out Michael Jordan: Nigga you built Nike and you don't have an ownership stake after all these years???

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Your argument is he deserves more because he outperformed expectations.

If a prosty does the same you paying her more? She's black too...

Of course she should be paid more, gotta reward a good ho!

No more hoetels for her, now we’re upper echelon so now we’re in Ritz Carlton’s and Four Season dealing with higher end clientele.

Thanks to her.

Now that I’ve crushed your scenario and “What ifs”, now what?

You can keep going but it’ll have to be without me because it’s pointless.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
18 years ago I bought an Ice cream truck while in college, it came with some rap snacks & ice cream already in freezer.
Nobody was selling them back then.

I used to wear a white Dickies button up and play Master P-Mr. Ice Cream man and Birdman & Clipse-"what happen to that boy" on repeat.
damn, you’ve been on your own grind for awhile
good sh!t mayne

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
If it was George I would’ve said “No thanks, I like this 40% too much”!

200.gif
I would have as well. Naw I'm good...

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Niggas in here saying he only made 126 million and 1.3 billion in 26 years. Meanwhile these same niggas talking about holding stocks for the long haul and will only make a few thousand if that on their Apple stocks lmbaooo Jordan made 13 times the money in 26 years and niggas talking about he lost. Dumb asses act like if he owned the company he’d make more. Even the CEO of Nike ain’t seeing that kind of money. They have share holders and a board. Dumb ass niggas
No you slow bastard. Owning a stock and hoping to profit from it's price accumulation vs. being a brand ambassador who is the #1selling point for a global company are not even comparable.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
P is right. MJ stans mad.

Mike is ONLY a billionaire due to rising value of NBA franchises of the last decade. Not business acumen. Prior to that he didnt even have enough to outright buy his team which was only $300 million or so at the team of purchase. NBA team valuation began to skyrocket during his first decade of ownership due to TV and broadcast rights deals. Thats when he reached billionaire status. Mike still being essentially a high paid employee of Nike on salary deal is some shameful shit.
He still got there…