Percocets (Oxycodone)

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Percoset, Codeine, Vicodin, etc are addictive. You won't get a doc to give you more than a 2 week prescription because past 2 weeks, the body would become dependenton it.

I have no idea how it sells on the blackmarket. But I can tell you that even selling your own prescriptions, hell giving your own prescriptions to someone, is illegal and can carry heavy penalties if it results in death.

Tony Soprano

Star
Registered
They are very addictive. I had a mean toothache back in the summer of 01' and found out that it was an impacted molar on both sides of my mouth. Since I have an allergic reaction to asprin, ibuprophin, and motrin, the doctor gave me a prescription to Percocets.

Needless to say I was on cloud-19 for the next week after that. They were so effective that I even forgot why I was taking them because they had a nigga GONE!!! :p

I only got a 2-week prescription though and I saw how easy it is for mu'fuckas to get addicted to pain-killers. So don't take em' if you don't really need em'.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell yeah. And the dosage needed to maintain that "high" is cumulative. Withdrawal symptoms last 7 - 14 days and they're no joke. :eek:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
they gave me an ass load of em and i was like :eek: i have to throw this shit out and i really don't see why people get addicted to this shit it make you feel terrible....on another note about 30 dollars a pill street, i looked it up

oboosan

Potential Star
Registered
Like everybody said....that family of drugs is really addictive and not to be messed with.
My advice,....if your doc wants to give that stuff to you, only take it if you really need it. Ask him for ativan or something instead. It won't kill any pain, but it will make you not care that you are in pain. And it's much less addictive.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
stay away from Oxycodone cause that shit will shut your respiratory system down real fast. my brother used to fuck with a female who was taking them to get high and she died because of respiratory failure. you cant mix Oxycodone with anything else either becuase that shit will kill you.

Hovadose

Star
Registered
socrotize said:
stay away from Oxycodone cause that shit will shut your respiratory system down real fast. my brother used to fuck with a female who was taking them to get high and she died because of respiratory failure. you cant mix Oxycodone with anything else either becuase that shit will kill you.

Didn't Gerald Levert mix his prescips and over the counters?

SEXY_SCORPIO

So pretty!
BGOL Investor
^^^ Yes

Also Pecocets also will start to fuck up your body if u take them for too long. That is why they are only given in 2 week dosages. Do not attempt to buy them on the street,you dont know what who ever u bought them from has done with it.

nameless

Potential Star
Registered
I used to deliver prescription drugs to pharmacies here in MS

those are called "controlled substances"

they know if one pill is missing, they get the feds involved quickly when controlled substances come up missing

and they get the pharmacist as well as the driver :smh: pharmacist goes to rehab, the driver goes to jail

pharmacists will lie like they never got it, you got to have your paperwork in order

i had a pharmacist hit me up for a bottle of the strongest ambien they make, paperwork saved my ass :cool:

amws82

Support BGOL
Registered
Real talk. MY boy had his bachelor party friday we kicked ot till 6 am sat. i was on the remy all night. needless to say im hung over round noon sat. so i go get my tux for the wedding on monday. round 4 pm sat i took a oxycodone and a promethezine (for the nausea) im been geeked up err since and it its 10 am sunday now. This stuff is not addictive. Ill say its more dependent to cure your ailments cuz you know they do it. Im trying my hardest stop doin this. BTW i do have a valid prescription for all these pills too.

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
ask this man how it is....

limbaugh_oxycontin.jpg

Tony Soprano said:
They are very addictive. I had a mean toothache back in the summer of 01' and found out that it was an impacted molar on both sides of my mouth. Since I have an allergic reaction to asprin, ibuprophin, and motrin, the doctor gave me a prescription to Percocets.

Needless to say I was on cloud-19 for the next week after that. They were so effective that I even forgot why I was taking them because they had a nigga GONE!!! :p

I only got a 2-week prescription though and I saw how easy it is for mu'fuckas to get addicted to pain-killers. So don't take em' if you don't really need em'.

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled and I was prescribed about 16 of them. I only take them at night before I go to bed. They only seem to make me sleepy.

Mack10

MOD SQUAD
Super Moderator
When I had my car accident they had me on that shit and it did nothing for me. But dat oxycotin nigga, dat oxycotin nigga sheeeeeet (there is a difference). That shit was so good I had to stop myself from taking it had a nigga out here like an austrailian, "No worries mate". No joke. Oh and you can sell that shit for $10 a pill and up..........at least that's what I've heard *Clears throat* :yes: