BGOL Investor
This would have driven the price of oil down into the teens per barrell

So bush had to get him out of power........hence the Iraq war

now look at the gas prices. :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Gods_Favorite said:
Do you have any proof of this? how was he going to flood the market with oil?
Not only that, but what would have been the effect of so much oil on the market ??? :cool:

QueEx

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
So what was the point of the war? We already know(hell i even did) that the WMD excuse was bullshit.

We already know the democracy thing is BS cause saudi arabia is a mutha fucka, get your arm chopped off for stealing a twix and you better not be caught with a female unless she is a relative.

This sounds like a good reason to invade, sodam had money he could afford to let loose with oil, what would it hurt him?!?!!?!?!?

Besides, we know people running this country can't be dumber than me and I seen all this comming?

I think it was al about position and control, but look at china stacking them subs, shit is gonna bite america in the ass.

The only reason to invade had to be some shit WE really DONT KNOW but they do, so speculation is open.

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
gene cisco said:
So what was the point of the war? We already know(hell i even did) that the WMD excuse was bullshit.

If I remember correctly, before the war you said it was Saddams right to have WMD, not that they never existed. Man I wish the old board was still here, there wasn't one person on here who said those weapons never existed, the argument was whether that was a good enough reason to go in and if Saddam would ever give them up to terrorists like Bin Laden.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Yeah bruh, I probaly said IF he did have them he wouldnt give them up, BUT I never believed him to have them, I believed the inspector clueso muthafuckas. HAHA

I never believed AND if he did have them I said he wasnt fool enough to fuck up.

Lets admit this man did something we all cant do, CONTROL IRAQ!!!

No matter this shit is gonna fuck with all of us, we talkin at least a decade dog, at least let me pay low gas prices.

Lies, fuck this 'now that we are there shit', that was nam'.

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
gene cisco said:
Lets admit this man did something we all cant do, CONTROL IRAQ!!!

QUOTE]

Yes he controlled Iraq by killing tens of thousands of Iraqis and completely wiping out the insurgency, something we aren't willing to do.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Dude we invaded them for no reason, why not go all the way(as I said).

We are taking families out their houses in the middle of the night naked, we are bombing muthafuckas, we shouldnt be there

The thing is he is getting tried 4 crimes when our "boys" were takingpics with him, aint that fucked?

We need to control our politicians and the shit here before we worry about him.

Bush killed 1800+ americans on his lie, where is his trial?

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
Dude we invaded them for no reason, why not go all the way(as I said).

Well I agree with you there, I'm not saying we should kill every Iraqi in our custody but we need to put more pressure on Militarily, lock the whole country down, no one allowed in or out, establish a night time shoot on sight curfew in the sunni triangle and strangle those motherfuckers so our boys can come home.

We are taking families out their houses in the middle of the night naked, we are bombing muthafuckas, we shouldnt be there

So your saying leave Iraq now basically?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
yeah or stay there 10 more years and leave anyway, its like an abusive spouse, onlys so long before you leave or someobody end up dead OR you fucked up the kids lives.

Right here we are fucking up our kids lives, who else will fight.

People getting killed straight out student club, thats sad.

Pull out and cut losses, otherwise do it it ten years, we are talking thousands of years of tribal war of there, we cant stop it.

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
gene cisco said:
<font size="6">WBGS</font size>

LOL ... no its not a radio/TV station ...

Welcome Back Gene Sisco ... fuk ya been so long

QueEx

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is your proof?

Well all I can say is information like this isn t just going to appear because it is too sensitive.

Gods_Favorite

Star
Registered
code_pirahna said:
Where is your proof?

Well all I can say is information like this isn t just going to appear because it is too sensitive.

Whats that supposed to mean? Iraq was under sanctions under Saddam and as we now know, his oil refeniries were in shit condition, so how was Saddan going to flood the market with oil and be our savior?