cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
“Keep talkin that dumb shit....”

benzino-rappers-athletes-beef-408x272.jpg

Perritone

Rising Star
OG Investor
When Brotha's talk this kinda shit they make it easy to lock them out Management positions in any area of industry. If he (Paul) never contextualizes his reasoning we can be sure it stems from some deep seeded resentment towards the Brotha, LeBron.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
So you get the top pick(assuming its Zion) but trade Lebron , fuck who say they’d take Zion?

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Chauncey worded that wrong. If another team got the top pick and wanted LeBron, if I'm the Lakers I would trade him in a heartbeat.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
LeBron ain't going anywhere. The Lakers got a nationally televised prime time game on a Saturday night despite the fact that they were not going to make the playoffs, solely because people will tune in to see him play.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
You can see the decline happening with LeBron James already. If I can get a guaranteed young star for him I'd trade his ass in a heartbeat.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man please, Wade was trading jerseys and photo op'ing like a mfkr.... Now that all of that is done, now he's chilling out
There's trading jerseys.....and there's the shit that Kobe did on his way out. That shit was like a motion picture........showing the fuck out.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
The Lakers need not worry. The Knicks will get the number one pick. Draft Zion, then immediately trade him and a few future first round Picks for Lebron. Lebron will then ask for a buy out. The Knicks will happily oblige, and Lebron will walk back to LA to re-sign with the Lakers....

As a Knick's Fan I have zero faith that this scenario isn't in the works as we speak up in the corporate offices at 2 Pennsylvania Plaza.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can see the decline happening with LeBron James already. If I can get a guaranteed young star for him I'd trade his ass in a heartbeat.
Yeah as a GM you would be task with making the team winnable now and in the future. If you can get more pieces for Lebron then the GM would have been doing his job. People have to remember a good GM respects players but have to make tough decisions.

It is up to the owner whether to pay players

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hold up, Y'all talking about trades for future picks / young talent.....

Y'all think LeBaron doesn't have a player approval clause in his contract for trades.... And a player option to re-sign.....?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's sad that everybody know the fix is in that somehow zion is going to the lakers...the NBA should be ashamed to officially be known as the wwf if this somehow happens... My team bulls mysteriously getting a chi native with Derrick rose, Cleveland mysteriously getting an Ohio native with you know who..the ewing to the Knicks... How many more fixes is in the works