Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs Agree to deal $503 million over the next 12 seasons

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10 years, 450 million. 140 guaranteed. I’d have signed.

He won’t actually complete this contract. He will renegotiate at the halfway mark for even more and less years but he will still rake in most of the money, especially the guaranteed $140 mill. That’s smart. Pay me now mf!
The $140 guaranteed is if he gets injured and never plays again or just falls off a cliff in terms of performance.
His more probable guarantee is over $400 mil

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m sure he knows what he’s doing! Anybody foolish enough to give you that kind of paper and your not worried about a malpractice lawsuit then I say congrats!

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Being the key face in the woke "anti-police violence video" didn't hurt him at all. Production matters I guess.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Spencer Stasmore is some where looking at this deal like

f10e9ef6843d8e4ad5d5127f6312fe258641ad61bf9eeaf031e24dc7aa51058ef18bd7f931710568704dee030677bd0c-e1579568458952.jpg

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this is that type of deal that could either be the greatest deal ever or could come back to bite you.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
If Dee Ford wasnt lined up offsides in the 2019 AFC title game, he likely has two rings and an MVP at age 24. And he won the ‘ship last season playing on a bum ankle all playoffs. If he was healthy? Shiidddddd......

Meanwhile, Bears got Mitchell Trubisky :angry:

tenor.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Normally yes but dude is too good man. There’s is no way what he’s been doing was a fluke. He’s naturally gifted

10 years on any NFL player is risky. I agree that dude is next level... I mean he beat us with his Legs..

But damn 10 years .......

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
10 years is a long time to lock yourself into a deal. I'm shocked he signed a deal for that length of time.
In five years, the numbers won't look as impressive.
That being he said, he's probably getting at least $350 mil fully guaranteed.

They put it up at 477 million. Guaranteed. Score mobile app. Damn:mad: he fleecing em!

and Cam our here playing for peanuts dizzam