P Valley strip club series

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
P Valley has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes...LOL, liberals aint shit...there are actually some good stories on there but some of this shit is hilariously and disgustingly unrealistic....even that bouncer act a little too gangsta...in real life he would have already ate a bullet

So...........it was this club in New York called The Tunnel!!! If u think this security guard is too gangsta, them savage mf make him look like Urkel!!! I remember trying to get a "get up off me device" in said club and one of my people who never attended said what u getting that for they got security don't they? I said fuck yeah, who you think I'm getting this bihh for!!! Nah club security is usually a mf who loooooooveee to rough ni99as up!!

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
So...........it was this club in New York called The Tunnel!!! If u think this security guard is too gangsta, them savage mf make him look like Urkel!!! I remember trying to get a "get up off me device" in said club and one of my people who never attended said what u getting that for they got security don't they? I said fuck yeah, who you think I'm getting this bihh for!!! Nah club security is usually a mf who loooooooveee to rough ni99as up!!
Heard about the Tunnel...that was a security team...not saying you don't have rough ass bouncers out there...but this one dude all by himself acting extra on everybody? ...bouncers like that get shot all the time

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thank you all for your service. I still have not seen one episode yet.
This proves everything I said in my first post in here. Feminists hate everything. They are not fun, they are not funny, they are not sexual and the only men they like are gay men, because they feel like they have one up on gays because the gays are emulating women and they actually are women, excuse me, womyn or wimyn or whatever these bitches call themselves.

The emasculation and hyper-stereotyping of black males is always in fashion. Either you are Hilary Clinton's "super predator" or you are a poofy slipper-wearing, Heyoncé weave rockin', Billy Porter Oscar skirt spinning, shit-swishing yassss queen. And usually the only "good" man is some whimped-out simp, some single-mother raised mamma's boy who is good despite not having their father around or some old ass MF who wouldn't be thought of in a sexual manner. That's feminism TV for ya.
Enjoy this shit show. Keep the comments coming. This thread is probably better than the show itself. :lol::popcorn:

Last edited:

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Heard about the Tunnel...that was a security team...not saying you don't have rough ass bouncers out there...but this one dude all by himself acting extra on everybody? ...bouncers like that get shot all the time
Oh it was a team by the time u got to the door!!! Usually u was already on dream street by that time

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
man fuck this show and fuck this bitch, on there trying to make it seem like WE GOT A PROBLEM because we don’t wanna see faggit shit. I would e cussed her ass out if I was following her on Twitter
Somebody please remind this stupid bitch that the "heretonormative visual articulation" of sex is how her confused ass got here. These genetic defects fail to understand that they are nature's way of controlling the reproduction of a species, not the "new normal" for said species.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Somebody please remind this stupid bitch that the "heretonormative visual articulation" of sex is how her confused ass got here. These genetic defects fail to understand that they are nature's way of controlling the reproduction of a species, not the "new normal" for said species.

Bitch talking about a “groundbreaking moment in TV”. I said in a previous episode she tried to trick people by having a lesbian making out scene and then cutting to some stripper boots that turned out to be tranny worn...smh. I cant read her twitter replies but I hope nobody is on there talking about they agree with her

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bitch talking about a “groundbreaking moment in TV”. I said in a previous episode she tried to trick people by having a lesbian making out scene and then cutting to some stripper boots that turned out to be tranny worn...smh. I cant read her twitter replies but I hope nobody is on there talking about they agree with her
I'm not on twitter. Can't see that shit, either. I'm sure she has plenty of support.
People should know, in 2020 - the hotbed of the metoo era, there is no way in hell that any major production house is going to make a show that will allow any heterosexual male to derive any enjoyment from seeing women naked or half naked. There's always a cost, usually in the form of propaganda.
Most of the action heroes are female, most of the explicit sex scenes are gay (and between men) and hetero men are usually portrayed as stupid, incompetent or evil.

And MFs think that there's not a psychological war being waged on us by the media. :rolleyes: Endgame - population control.
These globalists are operating on all fronts. The divisiveness continues...

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
No, bro...
The 'fam ain't hooked on the story.
The 'fam is hooked on and tune in for the WOMEN.
They KNOW brothers will tune in because we want to see these ultra hot, highly desirable, half naked, sexy Black women...

15959627282589.jpg

images
images

MV5BZTY4NmJiYWQtZWNhNC00MzU5LTk3YjMtY2QzZWJkYjg2MmQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXZ3ZXNsZXk@._V1_CR0,52,984,553_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg
feature-brandee-1.jpg

robi-reeds-13th-annual-sunshine-beyond-summer-red-carpet-arrivals-F5X19P.jpg
Brandee-Evans-Feet-3312464.jpg

images
elarica-gallacher-36ddd7d6-b592-492b-80c7-93679a0812d-resize-750.jpeg

7fb00220-cac9-11ea-b501-e9a22cadaceb_800_420.jpeg

Shannon-Thornton.jpg
images

D9vtC0rWsAAeKyO.jpg

.... not for some LGBTQ side story we don't want to see nor care about. :smh:
Fam, you can find chicks like that all over the internet that are actually fucking. Hoodwinked.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True.
But everything ain't about the "hardcore" experience. Just like everything ain't about the gay experience.

And yet, Hollyweird is insistent that when it comes to its depiction of Blacks and Black issues, LGBTQ representation simply MUST now always be present...:smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, bro...
The 'fam ain't hooked on the story.
The 'fam is hooked on and tune in for the WOMEN.
They KNOW brothers will tune in because we want to see these ultra hot, highly desirable, half naked, sexy Black women...

15959627282589.jpg

images
images

MV5BZTY4NmJiYWQtZWNhNC00MzU5LTk3YjMtY2QzZWJkYjg2MmQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXZ3ZXNsZXk@._V1_CR0,52,984,553_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg
feature-brandee-1.jpg

robi-reeds-13th-annual-sunshine-beyond-summer-red-carpet-arrivals-F5X19P.jpg
Brandee-Evans-Feet-3312464.jpg

images
elarica-gallacher-36ddd7d6-b592-492b-80c7-93679a0812d-resize-750.jpeg

7fb00220-cac9-11ea-b501-e9a22cadaceb_800_420.jpeg

Shannon-Thornton.jpg
images

D9vtC0rWsAAeKyO.jpg

.... not for some LGBTQ side story we don't want to see nor care about. :smh:
That's one thing I can't take from the show. They to some bad ass females on there......

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its early though. Hew wouldn't be the first cat to be tough and shit and then one day that shit bite him in the ass because he embarrassed somebody. I don't find him unrealistic honestly. I don't know if its a south thing or what but most bouncers down here gotta act like that.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True.
But everything ain't about the "hardcore" experience. Just like everything ain't about the gay experience.

And yet, Hollyweird is insistent that when it comes to its depiction of Blacks and Black issues, LGBTQ representation simply MUST now always be present...:smh:
I can't put that on Hollywood. These black females are the ones doing this shit. Hell for all I know they probably has. I just use to stay away from that shit. But it was real crazy how shows that don't even rely on homosexuality or homosexual characters out of nowhere just started throwing it in their shows. Power did that shit too. Hell all of 50 Cent shows do it.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man fuck this show and fuck this bitch, on there trying to make it seem like WE GOT A PROBLEM because we don’t wanna see faggit shit. I would e cussed her ass out if I was following her on Twitter
Its crazy she making it like we the problem but she the one who felt the need to throw that shit in there and do it sneakily. They can do whatever the fuck they want on their shows but if they think this type of shit is going to cure "homophobia" or whatever the fuck they trying to do they have another thing coming.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Its early though. Hew wouldn't be the first cat to be tough and shit and then one day that shit bite him in the ass because he embarrassed somebody. I don't find him unrealistic honestly. I don't know if its a south thing or what but most bouncers down here gotta act like that.
I will agree that we are only a few episodes in so maybe its due to happen at some time

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
True.

Because they are coattailing under the civil rights banner that black people carry.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't put that on Hollywood. These black females are the ones doing this shit. Hell for all I know they probably has. I just use to stay away from that shit. But it was real crazy how shows that don't even rely on homosexuality or homosexual characters out of nowhere just started throwing it in their shows. Power did that shit too. Hell all of 50 Cent shows do it.
No, bro.
You actually CAN put it on Hollyweird.
This new found Black LGBTQ representation didn't just pop up outta no where. Nor was it initially being pushed by "Black Hollywood".
I believe that generally speaking; the brothers & sisters that are doing this are following the lead of the far more influential power brokers, executives, producers and directors in Hollyweird that mandate they keep pushing this shit on The Black Community.
- Those brothers & sisters in Hollyweird who are actually LGBTQ absolutely love this, and continue to help push this agenda.
- The rest who aren't LGBTQ continue to push it and support it simply because they don't want to lose their seat at the table or face the backlash. :dunno:

Because they are coattailing under the civil rights banner that black people carry.
True.
But then again, you've got people like this asshole who admits he's a sellout who set out to push a gay agenda on The Black Community.
Lee-Daniels-TV-Shows-Kids-Wife-Height-Movies-Net-Worth-Age-Bio.jpg

And sadly, far too many sisters refuse to see that this motherfucker actually HATES Black women due his portrayal of them in popular media.
All you have to do is see how he portrays them. In virtually anything I've been able to stomach watching of his, Black women are:
- Loud.
- Angry.
- Ghetto.
- Violent.
- Unstable.
- Conniving.
- Untrustworthy.
(That is, unless the Black woman is light or fair skinned.)
And yet, they continue to support him anyway... :smh:

Last edited:

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
Let me just say that the only reason I watched the show was the extremely fine redbone.

However, the story line isn't bad. And the fag is actually playing a great role. If he's playing.

sigma_blu_phi_1914

Rising Star
Registered
With this virus epidemic going on
It's hard to find quality stuff to watch on TV. I find this show to be very entertaining and like I said on prior post. It's a drama that just so happens to take place in the strip club.Now having said that, in my own personal opinion, the gay shit was just a little bit too much. I don't think Sunday's episode needed that over-the-top gay sex scene to really enhance the storyline.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
It's hard to find quality stuff to watch on TV. I find this show to be very entertaining and like I said on prior post. It's a drama that just so happens to take place in the strip club.Now having said that, in my own personal opinion, the gay shit was just a little bit too much. I don't think Sunday's episode needed that over-the-top gay sex scene to really enhance the storyline.
I have a feeling you are going to be saying that a lot.

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, bro.
You actually CAN put it on Hollyweird.
This new found Black LGBTQ representation didn't just pop up outta no where. Nor was it initially being pushed by "Black Hollywood".
I believe that generally speaking; the brothers & sisters that are doing this are following the lead of the far more influential power brokers, executives, producers and directors in Hollyweird that mandate they keep pushing this shit on The Black Community.
- Those brothers & sisters in Hollyweird who are actually LGBTQ absolutely love this, and continue to help push this agenda.
- The rest who aren't LGBTQ continue to push it and support it simply because they don't want to lose their seat at the table or face the backlash. :dunno:

True.
But then again, you've got people like this asshole who admits he's a sellout who set out to push a gay agenda on The Black Community.
lee-daniels-1-e1566324708837.jpg

And sadly, far too many sisters refuse to see that this motherfucker actually HATES Black women due his portrayal of them in popular media.
All you have to do is see how he portrays them. In virtually anything I've been able to stomach watching of his, Black women are:
- Loud.
- Angry.
- Ghetto.
- Violent.
- Unstable.
- Conniving.
- Untrustworthy.
(That is, unless the Black woman is light or fair skinned.)
And yet, they continue to support him anyway... :smh:
:hmm: :hmm:
AND DIDN"T THIS DUDE SAY IN AN INTERVIEW THAT BLACK WOMEN HAVE THE LARGEST CASES OF HIV A FEW YEARS AGO???

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Let me just say that the only reason I watched the show was the extremely fine redbone.

However, the story line isn't bad. And the fag is actually playing a great role. If he's playing.

The show is trash, the acting and writing is horrible. We’re 4 episodes in, I have no idea what is going on with that light skin chick and it’s not even interesting enough to want to find out, dudes talking about is she a man/daughter murderer on the run, a scam artist, a domestic violence survivor, educated in financial field, wtf all this and then she’s a alcoholic. Chick making all this money but living in squalor and then bought some rusted piece of junk car as part of cover for whatever it is she is doing:oops:. I said the first couple episodes they had Mercedes in to many storylines but then they switched it to the Lightskin chick. Show got all this confusing stuff going on with the 2 side female characters but with that tweet the creator posted yesterday I’ve realized the show is really about the main character who is got-damn TRANNY!!!!:mad:

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hmm: :hmm:
AND DIDN"T THIS DUDE SAY IN AN INTERVIEW THAT BLACK WOMEN HAVE THE LARGEST CASES OF HIV A FEW YEARS AGO???
No.
He made a point about going to a gay men's health clinic to do research on gay men effected with HIV. And that when he arrived at a specific clinic, it was so full of Black women with their children that he said; "I thought I had walked into the welfare office". And that's how he referred to Black women seeking help...

FUCK THAT BLACK WOMAN HATING DOUCHE BAG!!!!! :mad:

Last edited:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seriously ...I’m supposed to believe a rapper wrote a song about a tranny dude

...to play in a strip club full of fine women ?
:hithead::hithead::hithead:

GTFOH
j-alphonse-nicholson-p-valley-lil-murda.jpg

You know what though out of all the unrealistic shit that goes on that show.......a rapper making a song about a tranny....shit that actually ain't too far fetched. A Downlow rapper? Shit I can believe that. Not what I want to see on a show about strippers though. :lol:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Heard about the show and planned to watch it but once i came in here and yall talking about trannies

ITS A WRAP

Dealt with gay scenes in How To Get Away With Murder even a few in Power just started watching the 3rd season of The Chi its a tranny in there

I'm good on anything that has gays in it

No disrespect to them but the shit digusting I'LL PASS