OVERPRICED? Anybody see these on the road? I've literally seen a total of 2 since they hit dealerships.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Jeep-800.jpeg

Make/Model: Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Price Range: $39,000 - $78,000
Observation: Curious to know if the board has seen them in the real world. I suspect they overpriced them, and to be honest, the shape looks awkward. The 2-row version will probably sell better.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't seen one to notice that it was a jeep but I've noticed the new Cadillac's and the bright lime green cars on the road,is that what's up?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I'm from the D and they are everywhere. I went to check them out and they are from $46000 to $55000. Grand Cherokee L with three rows. Didn't see any cloth seating. I hear the Grand Wagoneer is pushing $80k but not these.

1920px-2022_Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_Series_III_in_Bright_White_and_Black%2C_front_left.jpg

1920px-2022_Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_Series_III_in_Bright_White_and_Black%2C_rear_right.jpg

Last edited:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I'm from the D and they are everywhere. I went to check them out and they are from $46000 to $55000. Grand Cherokee L with three rows. Didn't see any cloth seating. I hear the Grand Wagoneer is pushing $80k but not these.

1920px-2022_Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_Series_III_in_Bright_White_and_Black%2C_front_left.jpg

1920px-2022_Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer_Series_III_in_Bright_White_and_Black%2C_rear_right.jpg

This shit is hideous! Looks like a van w/ a fancy grill. :smh:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How much is it?

At the 12:00 minute mark
He mentions the price for each trim level
But the one he's reviewing is fully loaded, & top of the line
MSRP of his review model is $66,000

The SUV does look really nice, especially the interior
And I like the shorter wheelbase
But..... $66,000 for a Jeep Cherokee ??? :oops:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jeep-800.jpeg

Observation: Curious to know if the board has seen them in the real world. I suspect they overpriced them, and to be honest, the shape looks awkward. The 2-row version will probably sell better.

I wish the fuck I would lust after this bullshit..I feen for new pussy...this would run em off...brah...

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Jeep-800.jpeg

Yeah a associate of mines has one but he has the base model.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t live in the Midwest or Mountain time zone.

Have you seen the Genesis truck? Gorgeous!

Have you seen the Aston Martin truck? Gorgeous.

Most Jeeps look like trash.

cheercomp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm actually heading to the dealership to see about one this upcoming week. Thinking i'm gonna to spend around 52k for the Grand cherokee L limited trim. Ive got a 10 yr old grand cherokee right now and this'll be my 3rd jeep so i'm a fan of the brand

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At the 12:00 minute mark
He mentions the price for each trim level
But the one he's reviewing is fully loaded, & top of the line
MSRP of his review model is $66,000

The SUV does look really nice, especially the interior
And I like the shorter wheelbase
But..... $66,000 for a Jeep Cherokee ??? :oops:

First of all, thanks for the info!

But BRUH!

I actually tried watching the vid, I had it speed up to speed 2. I probably watched the first 10 minutes and never heard the mention the price. Usually they speak on the price in the beginning and the end.

I fast forwarded to the middle, still no price. I fast forward to the end and still no price.

MAN I WAS FUCKING TIGHT!

Even looked through the comments and still didn’t see a price!

giphy.gif

Regarding the 66k, new cars just cost more…too much nowadays.

A top of the line Ford Explorer will cost you 60k…

A Ford Explorer!