Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never had either one,stopped eating meat out of a can as a child.The smell

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Oh I know what it is lol I didn't eat that shit, he did lol

Lol

Yeah, I had it once or twice when I was little. Back in the early 80's in Jackson everybody ate that shit, no front. They served us spam sandwiches daily at J-State summer camp. Salt sandwiches.

When Sam's came to Jackson we started gettin them burgers and fried chicken patties in bulk, no more jelly or mayonnaise sandwiches.

:dance:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Back when I was at J-State a nigga named House Cat, he played with Bobby Rush's band, used to cook fried vienna sausage sandwiches after his gigs. Lol, memories, I tried one on one of those hungry nights, shit was good as fuck!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Back when I was at J-State a nigga named House Cat, he played with Bobby Rush's band, used to cook fried vienna sausage sandwiches after his gigs. Lol, memories, I tried one on one of those hungry nights, shit was good as fuck!
Nigga

I don't now, but I used to put the all caps SMASH on vie-eenas when I was younger

I didn't know it was poor people food, and I'm not even sure it was looked at that way

I'm fucking w Eddie & Ruby's tonight though

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man my granddaddy used to eat potted meat like it wasn't shit.

That would be lunch when you was out hunting or fishing, potted meat and a sleeve of fucking Saltines.

That or vie-eenas or sardines.

I know gotdamn well @killagram know what I'm tommott.
Fish steaks

I hate that whole isle now

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man my granddaddy used to eat potted meat like it wasn't shit.

That would be lunch when you was out hunting or fishing, potted meat and a sleeve of fucking Saltines.

That or vie-eenas or sardines.

I know gotdamn well @killagram know what I'm tommott.

UGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Taking me back to my cheap ass daddy and his road trips!!!! It wasn't even like we were looking for McDonalds or anything as kids. Just not this shyt!!!!

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That youtube channel is good. I saw a cheeseburger in a can video review he did. That shit looked awful.