Oprah "I wished i was white"

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Difference is when you get money/power you are not throwing your Own people under the bus.

Most certainly, but based on childhood experiences. I understand. As a grown person, though. I don’t get with that.

However, her mind set is definitely attributed to her current environment. Yor environment changes as you grow. She just switch classes along the way.

Last edited:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For people defending Oprah, she could turn the narrative any time... She can do a docu series on any 2 white dudes about their sick lives. She's not, she won't. That's why we're trying to get her out of here.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
For people defending Oprah, she could turn the narrative any time... She can do a docu series on any 2 white dudes about their sick lives. She's not, she won't. That's why we're trying to get her out of here.

Just wondering...

Why focus on that and not focus on the black professionals she put on?

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Bro, she was growing up in MS and probably associated being white w/ all things good. Not that it's right, but deep down she probably wanted a better life and better treatment.

You have to put this in the appropriate context and I'm not gonna go as far as calling her a sellout for that remark alone. I agree w/ my man up above, this seems like a bit of a reach to me as well.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
It’s 100% a reach.
Oprah and Gayle have been wilding so niggas is pulling up 20+ year old interviews that are out of context so they can turn outrage into clicks and views.
People fall for it every time.
Oprah and Gayle 100% need to called to task for the way they been moving. But using this interview to justify their behavior as of late is disingenuous.

The media conglomerates behind Oprah & Gayle make them powerful & influential.
People with ties to Oprah (Ta-Ne Hasi Coates , Amy Schumer) have events with Oprah - thus felt a need to make statements siding with Gayle.
If you felt a certain way growing up, life's circumstances either help you rise above it or cripple you with it.
She was extremely successful (beyond hers & everyone else's imaginations), extremely wealthy but being overweight fucks up her self esteem.
She may not wish she's white anymore, but I bet she'd kill ya Momma for a thigh gap!
And NOT exposing their white media pals keeps them in a positive place with mainstream America.
They don't need the money but they need the adoration. They feel they can rise above Black American scorn.

Just wondering...

Same thing you can ask Gayle regarding Kobe.
She had MANY YEARS to ask him about the accusations, but it was after his death that she sees fit to be sure to include that in an interview.
Why put Lisa in a position to speak on it and not focus on the good he did , particularly for women?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
If someone bought you a house,
and then turned around got your 2 brothers arrested for allegedly trying to rob a deli,
and you find out their 2 best friends have been robbing banks for years,
your telling me you'd look past that because of your new house?

Wait, who did you compare to what now?

Isnt it easier to just directly answer the question?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Same thing you can ask Gayle regarding Kobe.
She had MANY YEARS to ask him about the accusations, but it was after his death that she sees fit to be sure to include that in an interview.
Why put Lisa in a position to speak on it and not focus on the good he did , particularly for women?

I dont know Gayle. I never heard about her before this. I dont watch much tv.

I thought her bringing that up was foul, she was way out of line. I thought Snoop's response to her was foul.

I thought Snoop's response was foul because we know he has the connections to get at her privately, which is how I personally prefer we do things when we deal with each other. Why should we expect people of other races to respect our women if this is how we are gonna address them in public?

Yes Gayle needed someone to get at her but theres a right and a wrong way to do it.

Theres only losers here at the end of the day, and Im tired of saying that about my people.

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor

I thought her bringing that up was foul, she was way out of line. I thought Snoop's response to her was foul.

I thought Snoop's response was foul because we know he has the connections to get at her privately, which is how I personally prefer we do things when we deal with each other. Why should we expect people of other races to respect our women if this is how we are gonna address them in public?

Yes Gayle needed someone to get at her but theres a right and a wrong way to do it.

Theres only losers here at the end of the day, and Im tired of saying that about my people.

WOW! It wasn't posed at you personally to ask Gayle. (did I really have to tell you that???)
It was a DIRECT RESPONSE to your "Just wondering... why focus on that.." statement.
Snoop isn't part of this discussion. Snoop's response was his own - he doesn't speak for ALL BLACK AMERICA.
But Gayle needed to be addressed PUBLICLY. PLEASE watch this video to get the BIG PICTURE perspective.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll bet there was a lot more to her answer that we didn't hear, at least I hope so. Imo I don't think it was`so much about her wanting to change her skin color as it was about her desire to escape the indignities a system headed by white people heaped upon her and all other black people growing up in racist Mississippi. :hmm:

Naw...we ain't answering her question for her...she wants to be Wyte.. and now she is... brah

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Gayle is Oprah dike lover.. They never said they lick each other's twat but it's been obvious for yrss.. Together they love to try to black men bash in their own ways.. That's why nobody is surprised by the dike throwing Kobe under the bus it's juss they making themselves so obvious now with their agenda... Some black women were putting their capes on for those two dikes and thought black males were overreacting with the male bashing propaganda from those two but now even some of them are seeing the light and know these hitches sold their soul and are inline with the enemy... Bash black men but these twat lickers hang out with white sex offenders

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gayle is Oprah dike lover.. They never said they lick each other's twat but it's been obvious for yrss.. Together they love to try to black men bash in their own ways.. That's why nobody is surprised by the dike throwing Kobe under the bus it's juss they making themselves so obvious now with their agenda... Some black women were putting their capes on for those two dikes and thought black males were overreacting with the male bashing propaganda from those two but now even some of them are seeing the light and know these hitches sold their soul and are inline with the enemy... Bash black men but these twat lickers hang out with white sex offenders

I figured it out. Gayle has been Stedman all along.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
WOW! It wasn't posed at you personally to ask Gayle. (did I really have to tell you that???)
It was a DIRECT RESPONSE to your "Just wondering... why focus on that.." statement.
Snoop isn't part of this discussion. Snoop's response was his own - he doesn't speak for ALL BLACK AMERICA.
But Gayle needed to be addressed PUBLICLY. PLEASE watch this video to get the BIG PICTURE perspective.

Wow! I still havent gotten an answer to my question, so NO it was not a DIRECT RESPONSE at all. My question was about Oprah and you answered hypothetical, unrelated shit about Gayle.

AGAIN, my question is why do we get to ignore that Oprah been putting on black professionals for DECADES now?

Im not even arguing with ya'll, Im just asking the question but aint no one answered it yet.

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
Wow! I still havent gotten an answer to my question, so NO it was not a DIRECT RESPONSE at all. My question was about Oprah and you answered hypothetical, unrelated shit about Gayle.

AGAIN, my question is why do we get to ignore that Oprah been putting on black professionals for DECADES now?

Im not even arguing with ya'll, Im just asking the question but aint no one answered it yet.

AGAIN - AGAIN, your take on not knowing Gayle " I dont know Gayle. I never heard about her before this. I dont watch much tv. " reveals a lot about you.
More than you probably meant to show. It's not a matter of ignoring the good Oprah does. It's looking at the persons ENTIRE life.
Cosby did Black philanthropy too. The same way that isn't part of discussions about him...

my back & forth with you ends here. Have a good weekend.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
AGAIN - AGAIN, your take on not knowing Gayle " I dont know Gayle. I never heard about her before this. I dont watch much tv. " reveals a lot about you.
More than you probably meant to show. It's not a matter of ignoring the good Oprah does. It's looking at the persons ENTIRE life.
Cosby did Black philanthropy too. The same way that isn't part of discussions about him...

my back & forth with you ends here. Have a good weekend.

Actually YOU brought up Gayle first, not me lmao. I revealed exactly what I meant to.

Cosby's blackness was never brought into question, soooo... why would we talk about his black philanthropy?

You talk about Oprah's ENTIRE life... Lets look at it. Name me the black entertainers who have funded more black projects throughout their careers.

Never mind though, i can see you have trouble staying on topic. Good weekend to you too bruh.

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
TO EVERYONE BUT @AllUniverse17 because true to my word I'm not going back & forth with him/her/them~

I brought up Gayle first - so what.
Cosby was mentioned by me to compare Black philanthropy vs. negative aspects of their image/being.
It's really simple, but sometimes...

:giggle:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Ask a question about Oprah, in a thread about Oprah, but get unrelated answers about Gayle and Cosby...

Maybe i should dumb down my questions to make easier for some to stay on topic?

deputy dawg

BGOL Investor
relativity (this relates to that)
what-aboutism (for better or worse it's a real when it relates to the issue)

Oprah's "white wish" matches Gayle's "woman scorned"
A woman who finds her husband in bed with her friend and talks openly about it 20+ years later -
it's a lens that she views the world (men who cheat) thru.
when a person wonders why focus is placed on bad vs. good (as if they can't see why) a comparison is offered to help.

all because AllUniverse17 said:

Just wondering...

and then AllUniverse17 said:

Name me the black entertainers who have funded more black projects throughout their careers.

So I mentioned Cosby. so it really wasn't a "what-aboutism" on my part. I answered a question.

AllUniverse17
should change screen names to Stevie Ray Wonder Charles because he's double blind!

DD OUT!

Last edited:

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I read through this thread, you've been getting direct answers the entire time, your trying to rile people up via trolling. I get it, sometimes people feel mischievous because of the anonymity they get with online message boards. Carry on lol :giggle:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What black Males have she put on..I see that doctor filth CAc... but what black male has she put on? Brah

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I directly answered you. Are you saying you don't understand the answer?

Im simply saying that you can talk about Oprah's real life instead inventing some wild ass scenario as an analogy.

Even if we go with your analogy, Oprah built ALOT more then one house and she hasnt put any of my brothers in jail, relatively speaking of course... So where are we going with this?

Let me be more direct with you.

What would you rather see Oprah make a doc about a white rapist, or see her fund another project that puts black professionals at work?

Of course she could do both, im just wondering why right now one seems to be more important then the other to some people.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im simply saying that you can talk about Oprah's real life instead inventing some wild ass scenario as an analogy.

Even if we go with your analogy, Oprah built ALOT more then one house and she hasnt put any of my brothers in jail, relatively speaking of course... So where are we going with this?

What would you rather see Oprah make a doc about a white rapist, or see her fund another project that puts black professionals at work?

Of course she could do both, im just wondering why right now one seems to be more important then the other to some people.

What black male professionals has she put on? And she is low key setting the TONE, for Wyte Amerikka to abuse and mistreat my BRAHS'...DUE TO HER.... repetitive bashing of MY KIND...Folk

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dumb bitch made a whole Fake Documentary on one of the world's greatest black MUSICIANS of all times known as Michael Jackson.. just to make the Wytes happy...and ain't never Gave a Black Male a fuckin chance..no TV show, or talk show...awf wit this Butch dike head...Folk

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Post it here....what black Males professionals has she put on.. Folk

I just did.

Did you even read the filmography?

All the black male actors from the series Greenleaf, When they see us, David Makes Man, Queen Sugar, Cherish the Day... She worked with Lee Daniels, Denzel, Forest Whitaker...

Is that enough?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just did.

Did you even read the filmography?

All the black male actors from the series Greenleaf, When they see us, David Makes Man, Queen Sugar, Cherish the Day... She worked with Lee Daniels, Denzel, Forest Whitaker...

Is that enough?

Worked with? The Black Males you stated WERE already established and had credibility...YOU EXPLICITLY stated "Put on"..brah..who the hell THE BITCH put ON...FOLK

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

At this point...we need more journalism FOCUSED ON WYTE RAPISTS...from this raggedy BUTCH DIKE..cause she dam sure tried to make Michael Jackson a RAPIST....and never was criminally convicted..JUST like KOBE BRYANT.. folk

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Worked with? The Black Males you stated WERE already established and had credibility...YOU EXPLICITLY stated "Put on"..brah..who the hell THE BITCH put ON...FOLK

You knew the kids from when they see us?

You knew Lee Daniels before he got with Oprah?

Do you really know the shows and the actors I just named?

You realize the number of black actors who cant find work cause cacs and jews wont invest in them?

Give me the list of black peeps who have invested more in black actors.