Oprah "I wished i was white"

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
She would have definitely picked a white doll when she was a kid. She carried her ignorance into adulthood. She was born a coon and unless she has a financial catastrophe she will die a coon.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually Ive answered all of your questions.

I asked you just one and it was apparently too much for your brain to handle.

Me? Handle? Say.. I then forgot more than you have learned..on this place called Earth...noone in this thread can understand your endgame...answer ALL my questions...or pull yo little cape, over your head to your neck...and hang yoself from the nearest pine tree...FOLK

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know when i asked my question it was about who has invested more in black ACTORS.

You and everyone else in the thread couldnt find anyone so you decided to switch it to the music industry. But my question was obviously about investing in TALENT. Not the workforce.

I have a friend who's job for years was putting cables down on a movie set in the right place. Do you think he tells people he "made it in the film industry"???? Fuck no and we would laugh at him if he ever put it that way. You got all the way to talking about catering services on a set. Dude....Simply put, there are more black musicians making it then black actors making it.

Listen, since you cant find anyone who has invested more in black actors then Oprah, just say so.
ummm they are in the film industry it's called behind the scenes.. Without behind the scenes people films aren't made.. Try making a movie without a cameraman or editor.. Casting agents are needed to have people in film.. So is wardrobe.. You know some of these jobs actually get awards right? You do know some of these jobs are paying 6 figs a yr right? Idk what your boy gets paid but some other people get paid driving equipment to sets, watching equipment, deal with wiring and make 6 figs a yr.. idk if you can really laugh at a person making an honest living making 6 figs a yr

I also notice how you keep skipping over how many people are needed in projects on screen and how various people on film make millions together.. How many people make millions off of 1 music albulm? Prob less than 5 where in a movie such as black panther you have more.. Remember they had a Black director also and a Black man got paid for using his location for shoots aka Tyler Perry... Which shows how much money and employment opportunities are for film compared to music

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Me? Handle? Say.. I then forgot more than you have learned..on this place called Earth...noone in this thread can understand your endgame...answer ALL my questions...or pull yo little cape, over your head to your neck...and hang yoself from the nearest pine tree...FOLK

Yawn... I told your act got boring a while ago.

Name the black people who have invested more in black actors then Oprah did.

Now put up or STFU.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
ummm they are in the film industry it's called behind the scenes.. Without behind the scenes people films aren't made.. Try making a movie without a cameraman or editor.. Casting agents are needed to have people in film.. So is wardrobe.. You know some of these jobs actually get awards right? You do know some of these jobs are paying 6 figs a yr right? Idk what your boy gets paid but some other people get paid driving equipment to sets, watching equipment, deal with wiring and make 6 figs a yr.. idk if you can really laugh at a person making an honest living making 6 figs a yr

I also notice how you keep skipping over how many people are needed in projects on screen and how various people on film make millions together.. How many people make millions off of 1 music albulm? Prob less than 5 where in a movie such as black panther you have more.. Remember they had a Black director also and a Black man got paid for using his location for shoots aka Tyler Perry... Which shows how much money and employment opportunities are for film compared to music

I was and am still talking about the talent. Which of course you know but you are trying your hardest to avoid it. Yes of course directors get paid alot. Just like producers do get paid in music too. You know DJ Khaled made more money last year then Will Smith did? Do you know more famous black actors or more famous black music artists?

Do you know anyone who has invested in more black actors then Oprah did?

Since the answer is no, what Im asking you is... Is that worth anything to you and what does that fact that say about her?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yawn... I told your act got boring a while ago.

Name the black people who have invested more in black actors then Oprah did.

Now put up or STFU.

Hey...how bout fuck you... unjustified Kike.....I don't really give a fuck bout Oprah...I'm here just to fuck wit you...get yo bitch ass up outta here...with ur CAC shenanigans...I smell mayonnaise..a million miles away...KIKE

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think that was about the time period that she was growing up in. It would be something like a prisoner saying he would be glad to get out of prison. Right now we live and are ruled by white ideas, white values, etc. What would it be like to have been born in the garden of eden. Most of us do not even have true knowledge of the garden of eden mainly because white people have out talked everybody else about this and the serious fact is that they were not there. It was only blacks on the face of the earth. To be born in this period where a black messiah just may rise up and take the earth back from Satan (whites).

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was and am still talking about the talent. Which of course you know but you are trying your hardest to avoid it. Yes of course directors get paid alot. Just like producers do get paid in music too. You know DJ Khaled made more money last year then Will Smith did? Do you know more famous black actors or more famous black music artists?

Do you know anyone who has invested in more black actors then Oprah did?

Since the answer is no, what Im asking you is... Is that worth anything to you and what does that fact that say about her?
Fame and rich are two diff things.. Remember a lot of famous musicians have said yrs later how much they struggled and were broke.. Dj khaled is not black so don't bring up his name.. Movie money guaranteed whether project fail or not.. Music gets advances and than have to get paid back, masters are owned by others etc... As far as famous black musicians lot of them came through people I mention b4 like Russel simmons, Quincy black individuals who opened doors for black artist.. Can opera say the same.. This is what killa keep asking you as well as others but you keep running from question

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fame and rich are two diff things.. Remember a lot of famous musicians have said yrs later how much they struggled and were broke.. Dj khaled is not black so don't bring up his name.. Movie money guaranteed whether project fail or not.. Music gets advances and than have to get paid back, masters are owned by others etc... As far as famous black musicians lot of them came through people I mention b4 like Russel simmons, Quincy black individuals who opened doors for black artist.. Can opera say the same.. This is what killa keep asking you as well as others but you keep running from question

Alluniverse...has shown who he is...this board attracts Kikes..(agents)...to come and try to program they bullshit agenda..it is how they always have been...he's a fuckin idiot..with no logical explanation other than what FOX NEWS TOLD HIM...brah

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Hey...how bout fuck you... unjustified Kike.....I don't really give a fuck bout Oprah...I'm here just to fuck wit you...get yo bitch ass up outta here...with ur CAC shenanigans...I smell mayonnaise..a million miles away...KIKE

Lmao... I was right your brain your brain couldnt handle it. Good luck to you in life my friend... By the way... I dont care about Oprah either lmao.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao... I was right your brain your brain couldnt handle it. Good luck to you in life my friend... By the way... I dont care about Oprah either lmao.

Nope...it can't...can't fathom a bullshitter...I need War...Not peace..with all KIKES...You came in one way...but you left another... Folk

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Thank you for finally admitting you dont know anyone who has hired more black actors then Oprah.

I still know more rich music artists then rich black actors but whatever.

Oprah can say whatever she wants about hiring black peeps because she has the receipts to back it up... Literally.

Im not even a fan of Oprah. I dont even care. But I cant argue against her track record. Check her filmography, i posted the link. Check who she has put money behind. Its almost all black people.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Thank you for finally admitting you dont know anyone who has hired more black actors then Oprah.

I still know more rich music artists then rich black actors but whatever.

Oprah can say whatever she wants about hiring black peeps because she has the receipts to back it up... Literally.

Im not even a fan of Oprah. I dont even care. But I cant argue against her track record. Check her filmography, i posted the link. Check who she has put money behind. Its almost all black people.
You haven't named anybody she put money behind that wasn't established... We been waiting for answers and you have given us none.. It's kinda sad how you enjoy winning debates in your own head... Maybe you replied to yourself cause I didn't see you give us any answers... I guess people that fall on the sword for dike black male bashers who hang out with cac sex offenders have similar chaotic mentalities.. Enjoy your mindset of wtf

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
You haven't named anybody she put money behind that wasn't established... We been waiting for answers and you have given us none.. It's kinda sad how you enjoy winning debates in your own head... Maybe you replied to yourself cause I didn't see you give us any answers... I guess people that fall on the sword for dike black male bashers who hang out with cac sex offenders have similar chaotic mentalities.. Enjoy your mindset of wtf

I posted her filmography for a reason. Did any of you bother glance at it?

One of the first series you see is one called Cherish The Day.

Tell who here is a "well established actor"

Alano Miller
Xosha Roque
Cicely Tyson
Michael Beach
Larry Bates
Loren Lott

The only one i recognize off the bat is Cicely Tyson.

The director is Ava Duvernay. Where was she before working with Oprah?

How many well established actors in "When They See Us?

How many in Queen Sugar?

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This aint shocking. BGOL act like they dont live in America, their kids ain't taught by white women with agendas to destroy our spirits, shit and Oprah is from the Deep South, in a time when shit was bleak.

The fact that she worked past it, became successful, dated only Black men, and has fiscally supported Black men and women in education, in business is testament in her effort to try to overcome that sickness.

She ain't perfect, but I will never understand that anger that so many Black people have for her.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
This aint shocking. BGOL act like they dont live in America, their kids ain't taught by white women with agendas to destroy our spirits, shit and Oprah is from the Deep South, in a time when shit was bleak.

The fact that she worked past it, became successful, dated only Black men, and has fiscally supported Black men and women in education, in business is testament in her effort to try to overcome that sickness.

She ain't perfect, but I will never understand that anger that so many Black people have for her.
whhat? man is clearly shown that she is damage.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

What about Nino Brown doe?????

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who is she listening to that told her she’s lesser?
Everything she saw or heard growing up told her that. Why did all those Black kids say the White doll was the pretty one, the White doll was the smart doll, the White doll was the good doll?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted her filmography for a reason. Did any of you bother glance at it?

One of the first series you see is one called Cherish The Day.

Tell who here is a "well established actor"

Alano Miller
Xosha Roque
Cicely Tyson
Michael Beach
Larry Bates
Loren Lott

The only one i recognize off the bat is Cicely Tyson.

The director is Ava Duvernay. Where was she before working with Oprah?

How many well established actors in "When They See Us?

How many in Queen Sugar?

Kike...what the fuck is wrong with you? I think someone cut your Crystal Meth...with Fetanyl...WhAT BLACK MALE has this MAMMIE.... AWARDED A TALK SHOW? IYANLA, KAYLE, AND DOCTOR FILTH...they all do her bidding....Awf with your head and hers..Kike

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor

Everything she saw or heard growing up told her that. Why did all those Black kids say the White doll was the pretty one, the White doll was the smart doll, the White doll was the good doll?

I don’t know why everyone didn’t understand this when they saw the clip, the person who uploaded the clip cut it short for a reason, so people would only see that part and not hear the reason she felt that way. I guarantee lots of young kids who grew up during that time in certain areas felt the same way Oprah did, you’re living in poverty, not able to eat/drink in certain places, being disrespected and told you can’t say anything back, meanwhile you see lil white girls your same age running around like life is great. Oprah has talked before about how hard it was for her as a black woman trying to make it. To be honest I don’t even know when this “we hate Oprah movement started”

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t know why everyone didn’t understand this when they saw the clip, the person who uploaded the clip cut it short for a reason, so people would only see that part and not hear the reason she felt that way. I guarantee lots of young kids who grew up during that time in certain areas felt the same way Oprah did, you’re living in poverty, not able to eat/drink in certain places, being disrespected and told you can’t say anything back, meanwhile you see lil white girls your same age running around like life is great. Oprah has talked before about how hard it was for her as a black woman trying to make it. To be honest I don’t even know when this “we hate Oprah movement started”

Instead of acknowledging that these are some of the terrible effects that racism can have on our young, we would rather act like brainless idiots and join in the twitter mob.