Opening Night at the 40/40 Club in Las Vegas Pictures

Lapdanceking

Star
Registered
399.jpg

404.jpg

406.jpg

408.jpg

Some people who attended Rev. Al Sharpton, LeBron James, Alex Rodriguez, Mary J. Blige,Ne-Yo, Paula Patton, Robin Thicke and Vanessa Simmons. More Pictures http://www.atlnightspots.com/?p=2183

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The 40/40 club is a very nice place. I went to the one in Atlantic City. We got one of those VIP tables. We ordered a few bottles. The bottles were STUPID high like $400-$500 for a $15-20 bottle of Bacarradi. Until then I had never been to place that charges like that!

BUMBAY DA DOGG

Rising Star
Registered
The 40/40 club is a very nice place. I went to the one in Atlantic City. We got one of those VIP tables. We ordered a few bottles. The bottles were STUPID high like $400-$500 for a $15-20 bottle of Bacarradi. Until then I had never been to place that charges like that!

Peace,

Maybe I missed something but why are you giving a mutha fucka $400-$500 for a $15 bottle of Barcardi?

Damn marketing is a mutha! They really got these young kats minds and pockets under control!

babalou

Star
Registered
Peace,

Maybe I missed something but why are you giving a mutha fucka $400-$500 for a $15 bottle of Barcardi?

Damn marketing is a mutha! They really got these young kats minds and pockets under control!

For real. May you need to be a non-drinker (like me) to realize that folks are being bamboozled. Shit, these "upscale" establishments would hate my ass because it would Vitamin Water for everyone at my table. Fuck the bullshit. You don't need to drop 400 a bottle to have a good time. And you wonder why cats carry the same bottle around the whole night.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Yo who is this chic??? And LOL @ the white guy staring at Sharpton...

406.jpg

399.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
399.jpg

Delta Sigma Theta is gonna drop Sharpton and Jay some hate mail.

-VG

I'm still laughing my ass off at the white guy...nigga got a look on his face like 'Oh shit, by gosh, is Al Sharpton throwing up gang signs?!?' :lol: :lol: :lol:

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peace,

That's how it's done out here in Vegas. They charge what they could get from the number of shots out of a bottle.

A bottle of Hennessy will go for about $200 on the strip :smh:

Lapdanceking

Star
Registered
The price of vegas went up soon as j mentioned performing out there that made me fall back on booking my ticket for new years:angry:

ripper

Potential Star
Registered
:smh: Al Sharpton is something else...

Yeah, a fucking street hustler/con. Al is just a nig that's from the block that's all about " Politics as Usual". If you have a great voice that can command some attention and a audience, you be able to hustle just like Big Al:yes:

footman

Star
Registered
399.jpg

And if Al Sharpton is speaking for me
Somebody get him the word and tell him i don't approve
Tell him i'll remove the curses
If you tell me our schools gon' be perfect
When Jena 6 don't exist
Tell him THAT's when i'll stop saying bitch---BIIITCH!

Sharpton must haven't listen to Say Hello Lyrics off of American Gangster... LOL

http://www.digitalpimpin101.com