Ooops, My Bad! Mayor sends cops to break up illegal coronavirus party - cops find the mayor's WIFE there

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Illinois town mayor is shocked after sending cops to break up parties amid coronavirus lockdown only to find his WIFE at one of them
  • Alton, Illinois, Mayor Brant Walker issued an apology on behalf of wife Shannon after she was caught at illegal gathering at Hiram's Tavern Sunday
  • Walker said he instructed the chief of police to treat his wife 'as he would any citizen violating the "Stay At Home" order'
  • Illinois Gov JB Pritzker issued executive order on March 20 prohibiting all social gatherings to help stop the spread of the coronavirus
  • Walker said in a Facebook statement his wife 'is an adult capable of making her own decisions, and in this instance she exhibited a stunning lack of judgement'
  • Shannon Walker was cited for reckless conduct, a misdemeanor

26909926-8196029-Alton_Illinois_Mayor_Brant_Walker-m-1_1586269248388.jpg
26912902-8196029-Shannon_Walker_is_pictured_at_an_event_in_2018-a-2_1586269255840.jpg

A small-town Illinois mayor on Sunday sent police officers to break up a social gathering that was being held in violation of the governor's coronavirus stay-at-home order, only to find his own wife among the revelers.

Alton Mayor Brant Walker on Monday issued a statement on Facebook apologizing to the community and saying that he has instructed the town's police chief to treat his wife, Shannon, 'as he would any citizen violating the "Stay At Home" order and to ensure that she received no special treatment.'

'I am embarrassed by this incident and apologize to the citizens of Alton for any embarrassment this incident may cause our City,' the mayor added in his post.

The incident began unfolding at about 1am on Sunday, when police contacted Mayor Walker to inform him that they were in the process of breaking up a party at Hiram's Tavern in downtown Alton. They said it had continued operating on the weekends in violation of Governor JB Pritzker's March 20 executive order prohibiting all social gatherings to help stop the spread of the coronavirus.

As of Tuesday morning, there were 12,266 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Illinois, including 52 in Madison County where Alton - a town of 26,000 on the Mississippi River - is located, and 308 deaths statewide.

Police officers busted the illegal party and cited everyone in attendance - including the first lady of Alton - for reckless conduct, a misdemeanor punishable by up to nearly a year jail. They are due in court at a later date.

'My wife is an adult capable of making her own decisions, and in this instance she exhibited a stunning lack of judgement,' Mayor Walker stated. 'She now faces the same consequences for her ill-advised decision as the other individuals who chose to violate the "Stay At Home" order during this incident.'

26909934-8196029-Et_tu_Shannon_Alton_Illinois_Mayor_Brant_Walker_on_Sunday_sent_p-a-29_1586269062408.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I think it's the opposite, bruh. Dude was mad his smut ass wife was enjoying herself in the late night and used his position to publicly embarrass her. He knew exactly where she was IMO!

Publicly embarrassing her really only hurts him though considering he's the one on office.

I'm sure he probably presents himself as a family man when running and this would ruin that.

Also it will be gold for his opponent when he's running again.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
I dunno Outlaw, it seems like a good move on his part still. Getting a cover up going would 86 his new run completely and people would have leverage on him. This is how you get out in front of it and shut it down. It’s a show on her bad judgement, not his. And this humanizes him.

that bitch face says

I been around the block, been there

and done that three times.

they look like the typical cuckold couple

that being going to Jamaica looking for

a dexter on the beach to join their cuckold

fiasco...

disgusting

You bastard. Made me spit out my damn drink. Shut it up!

:lol:

I think it's the opposite, bruh. Dude was mad his smut ass wife was enjoying herself in the late night and used his position to publicly embarrass her. He knew exactly where she was IMO!

THIS

This is exactly what I was thinking. He knew she was a fuck up and acted in kind. If he keeps that bitch on a leash, he gotta get her ass tested for COVID 19, herptitos and every other std that comes to mind.

oNE

Last edited:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Publicly embarrassing her really only hurts him though considering he's the one on office.

I'm sure he probably presents himself as a family man when running and this would ruin that.

He'll probably be divorcing her soon. Peep the "she's capable of making her own decisions" comment. He's separating himself from her actions w/ that statement. Never know, but I think it was intentional.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

not really tho, some may see it as a mayor who dont play favorites..

he pimpin the situation right.. probably setting her ass up for a divorce...

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I bet dude was like, look at you to no good slut, got me looking like a cot damn fool for the world to see.
But seriously, your home is only as safe as the weakest link in your household, most of the people I know that has it passed it on to the others in their home.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
not really tho, some may see it as a mayor who dont play favorites..

he pimpin the situation right.. probably setting her ass up for a divorce...

Yes sir! Agreed.

I bet they left out the part where he caught her getting backshots in the bathroom. lol

THIS!!

But stop it! I hate y’all man, I be in the office, trying to keep a straight face around these white folks while reading the shit y’all writing.

:lol:

oNE