I would just buy an Olympic sized bar
Not sure if those weights would fit on it though
In any event, this is an absolute STEAL

IMG_1596747364-679x390.png

IMG_1596747383-679x390.png

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell of a deal. I wanted to buy a Sole Elliptical machine but the wait is 45 to 60 days once you pay! Everybody getting their home gym together.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
i just saw this on amazon yesterday. nice starter bench depending your height, wingspan, etc. i have something similar

icepicc

Star
BGOL Investor
Just ordered, supposed to arrive on the 26th, enter the promo code at check out it comes up to $216 after taxes... says it includes the weights, I’ll let y’all know if this shit is legit

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Just ordered, supposed to arrive on the 26th, enter the promo code at check out it comes up to $216 after taxes... says it includes the weights, I’ll let y’all know if this shit is legit
yeah, let us know

【Coming with Manual】 Help you install the bench and remove weight bench quickly( Barbell and weight plates are shown for demo purposes only, not included.) Enjoy your personal power training and build your body at home with your families.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

Clubber_lang

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Amazon product ASIN B08CZZHSBG
CODE: CBMEIDG9

I would just buy an Olympic sized bar
Not sure if those weights would fit on it though
In any event, this is an absolute STEAL

IMG_1596747364-679x390.png

IMG_1596747383-679x390.png
I ordered. Let's see.

Edit: I quickly cancelled because it says it says in product specs no weights included

Package Content: 1 x Weight Bench( With Accessaries, but the weights are not included))2 x Rope, 1 x Manual

DiGeneral

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From the looks of it I wouldn't add no 300 pounds of weights plus your weight on there,most heavy benches don't have all of those parts....fuck around and get crushed
Yeah Bro, the telltale sign of a subpar bench, is usually that leg extension/ preacher curl attachment bullshit.