Old School FULL ABLUMS NIGGAS, SHO ME SOME LOVE!!!

bambota

Support BGOL
Registered
hey brother...a thousand thank-yous......to me, Public Enemy is one of the greatest groups of all times.....I just wish I knew how to download it....I thank you once again my friend....

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
bambota said:
hey brother...a thousand thank-yous......to me, Public Enemy is one of the greatest groups of all times.....I just wish I knew how to download it....I thank you once again my friend....

4iejbpj.jpg

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
GOOD POST!!! I don't know what type of evil faggot would bust this thread down...a lot of shit I have on cassettes been meaning to DL some of these albums...is there a way I can DL the WHOLE directory or do I have to holler at each file one at a time...thanks man good fukkin post!!!!!

cdmixers

Star
Registered
OK, I SEE HOW ALLOT OF CATS ARE WANTING TO DIG IN THE CRATES NOW DAYS, SO I'll THROW THIS THOUGHT OUT THERE. IF SOMEONE SHOW'S ME HOW TO POST THE MUSIC, I'LL POST MY ENTIRE COLLECTION.

CURRENTLY, I HAVE 2200 CD'S I'VE BOUGHT. THIS INCLUDES CLASSIC SOULD AND R&B, AS WELL AS CLASSIC SOUND TRACKS FROM THE 77- TO PRESENT DATE. IF IT'S GOOD 9X'S OUT 10, I OWN IT.

SO FEED A BROTHER WITH KNOWLEDGE, AND I'LL FOOD THIS BITCH. THAT'S WHY I GO BY CDMIXERS. I WANTED TO BE A DJ. :cool:

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
uptownharlem said:
Is There Some Kind Of Download Manager Or Something That I Can Use To Get A Whole Cd/directory At At Time???

Great Post

Learn from me grasshoppa...

Run Firefox.
Download the Downthemall! extension.
Restart Firefox.
Go to the page where it has the links (inside the folder)
Right click and you should get the DownthemAll! option and find the mp3 links.
Check the links you want to download and press start, you should see progress bars indicating the status of your dl.
Rape this muthafucka!

uptownharlem

Star
Registered
CPT Callamity said:

Run Firefox.
Restart Firefox.
Check the links you want to download and press start, you should see progress bars indicating the status of your dl.
Rape this muthafucka!

U DA MAN!!!!!!!

:dance:

Mike Hock

Potential Star
Registered
Good God Damn. I'm gonna be raping the shit outta this site. Thanks man, a lot of classics that I either lost or had stolen.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
CPT Callamity said:

Run Firefox.
Restart Firefox.
Rape this muthafucka!

What a pass for the winning three
big ups peeps

DV8ed

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you only knew how long I've wanted the Fat Boys first album on disc. THANK YOU!!!!