@@@oh Shit I Am A Halo 3 Beta Tester@@@@

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just seen this shit in my inbox:dance:

Congratulations *****, you have been chosen to participate in the Halo® 3 beta.

In order to participate, you must have access to:
-An Xbox 360<sup>TM</sup> Pro console or Xbox 360 Core console with hard drive
-A valid Xbox Live® Gold subscrition

Keep an eye on your inbox, we will be sending more information about this opportunity soon.

*Limit one Halo 3 beta invite per person/Xbox Live gamertag. Your invitation is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The beta is available in E

Greetings Halo® Nation and thanks for your interest in participating in the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta.

Phase one registration is now closed. If you have been selected to participate, you will receive an email notification within the next two days.

For those of you that didn't make it in - fret not as this phase one was just the first of three ways to secure entry into the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta. The next two paths of entry are:

• [*]Qualifying over Xbox Live® via the "Rule of Three" program in early February
    [*]Purchasing marked packages of the upcoming game Crackdown<sup>TM</sup>, which hits store shelves in North America on Feb. 20
To find out more about these opportunities visit halo3.com for detailed information.

We hope this provides additional clarity on this phase of entry into the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta. See you online!

nglish only.

I guess I Dont have to buy crack down now:dance::dance:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MixdBoi45 said:
how do you get those emails?

Qualifying over Xbox Live® via the "Rule of Three" program in early February
Purchasing marked packages of the upcoming game Crackdown<sup>TM</sup>, which hits store shelves in North America on Feb. 20