Oh my!!!!!! 6/13

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What kinda dancing is that? Where does it originate?

I'm interested if its African in any way

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like all those other mf'ers pretending they came to watch them cha-cha...

giphy.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This folks is the art and definition of a puss Y magnet... You need 1 or more of these on your team... You go on nite out of town, house parties, bbqs, beaches, etc... Have music playing this bitch will generate so many eyes on you and bring you so much puss you wouldn't know what to do with yourself... If you fucking her it's a bonus if she bi even better, but even if you not your pussy numbers will go up... Broads galore will someway or another come over to you for random convo, flirtatious remarks, letting you know they want to dance next, testing the waters to see if ya a couple... Easiest way to get puss Y is that through other pussy...alley oops will be thrown left and right at you

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So....

giphy.gif

This is paradise....

***EDIT*** And YES, I see what the banner says...

*two cents*
Dubai wasn't created for shitting on humans..juss like every country they have normal bizzness and conventions.. Could juss be another normal convention like it they would've had it in my town or yours

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This folks is the art and definition of a puss Y magnet... You need 1 or more of these on your team... You go on nite out of town, house parties, bbqs, beaches, etc... Have music playing this bitch will generate so many eyes on you and bring you so much puss you wouldn't know what to do with yourself... If you fucking her it's a bonus if she bi even better, but even if you not your pussy numbers will go up... Broads galore will someway or another come over to you for random convo, flirtatious remarks, letting you know they want to dance next, testing the waters to see if ya a couple... Easiest way to get puss Y is that through other pussy...alley oops will be thrown left and right at you
giphy.gif

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where the fuck is this? Norway? I didn't see one person of color among the spectators. Other than that, the bitch is fine. :rolleyes: