• Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DPRK may as well get a bid ready for 2030...

v9qedlkc3p1a1.jpg

:smh: :lol:

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
With the history of the Slave Trade in South America, I find it hard to believe that there are no players of African or mixed descent on either team as compared to other South American teams like , Ecuador, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Uruguay.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With the history of the Slave Trade in South America, I find it hard to believe that there are no players of African or mixed descent on either team as compared to other South American teams like , Ecuador, Colombia, Costa Rica, and Uruguay.

Well you KNOW argentina created a war, just to put its indigenous dark population on the line,

and they were there before the slave trade... and many peeped the game and went to Brazil,

then argentina hid whats left of its indigenous Dark populations...but they slowly

starting to rise and be seen!!

I aint been watchin the cup yet, I like when the darker teams vs the lighter teams

or when teams with racist audiences like spain italy and damn near all of fifa

lose...

I want to see a game where like Columbia beats Argentina,

I love that shit bruh!!!!

Reactions: PJN

parisian

International
International Member

Argentina killed off their African population
Mexican ostracized theirs

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Argentina killed all of their Blacks

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now please hold on for the next 20 mins cuz heaven knows, they'll add 10mins for Japan to come back

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Good win for Costa Rica. That letdown after a big win is a motherfucker. Japan found out the hard way.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Wait Saudi's just HAPPEN to beat Argentina...LOL

them REFS were like..

I aint tryin to have my head chopped off in a fuckin dessert :lol:

Seriously tho, was it a legit win ?????

I will still accept it, fuck the racist argentines ....LOL

not the cool ones tho, I met some really cool Argentines

in my travels.. will give you the shirt off therir back bruh..

Im just talkin bout the racist trash ones..

They each get a rolls royce... man Id sell that shit and

get a couple of hellcats...

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Japan didnt even try. Trying to rest people for a spain match that wouldnt have mattered if they handled business today
They still almost came back and even had some real goal scoring opportunities except: KAYLAR NAVAS.

Motherfucker used to pull Real Madrid ass out the fire all the time and never really got his flowers. Among the all-time greatest keepers in history.