• Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, Belgium is in it to win it with their talent. Belgium could be seen as the top team. Will be nice to see if Erling Haaland can be a one man team. IMO, he’s the best player in the world.

I agree he is the best forward in the world but how is he going to play in the WC?

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, Belgium is in it to win it with their talent. Belgium could be seen as the top team. Will be nice to see if Erling Haaland can be a one man team. IMO, he’s the best player in the world.
Hate to break it to you Haaland is from Norway and he's not in the WC

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Erling Haaland is Norwegian and they didn’t qualify for the World Cup. He’s sat at home unfortunately but is def one of the best strikers on the planet.

But Belgium have always been stacked, yes and this time is no different. The question has always been if Roberto Martinez can guide them through to the end.

This might be his last cycle to do so.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
USA schedule. Who I’ll also be rooting for to at least get out the group, if not further..

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I called for this midfield back in 2018 and I still believe they’re gonna carry the weight of this team so long as they stay healthy, particularly Musah and McKennie all the way!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
What, the US has other actually good players not named Pulisic? :lol:
Lol don’t let this American media machine tell you otherwise. They got they great white hope on front street 24-7 :smh:

But those two I mentioned are good enough to play for the elite clubs in Europe. Musah gives me Kante/Camavinga vibes and McKennie just holds shit down at Juve. Together, with Gio in front of em and Pulisic and Weah up top … the spine is strong with this team. Folks are writing us off but I think we gon make shit interesting. So long as Berhalter don’t fuck shit up per usual.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol don’t let this American media machine tell you otherwise. They got they great white hope on front street 24-7 :smh:

But those two I mentioned are good enough to play for the elite clubs in Europe. Musah gives me Kante/Camavinga vibes and McKennie just holds shit down at Juve. Together, with Gio in front of em and Pulisic and Weah up top … the spine is strong with this team. Folks are writing us off but I think we gon make shit interesting. So long as Berhalter don’t fuck shit up per usual.

:lol:

I am happy to see I am not thee only one who sees it. I think everything is wiiiiide open so US could barely get out of their group or make a real run. :lol:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
These Qatari’s already on that shit. Ain’t a offside in sight .. Ecuador could win this 5-0 by the half

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brothas would take over soccer in the US if we had one player that was deemed “cool.” We need an Allen Iverson or a Deion Sanders type in soccer and I bet you every Black kid would be playing soccer which would drastically change the soccer landscape in the US.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brothas would take over soccer in the US if we had one player that was deemed “cool.” We need an Allen Iverson or a Deion Sanders type in soccer and I bet you every Black kid would be playing soccer which would drastically change the soccer landscape in the US.
Once something like that happens, it's over. It will be easy for us to take it over, once we focus on it.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
They tried this once w/ Freddy Adu and it didn’t work. The US media machine doesn’t penetrate football the way it does the other 3 big sports here because the game doesn’t require the hype. It requires culture.

Culture comes before marketing everytime in this game, and what we need is our kids who live, breathe, eat and sleep this game.

Trust me, as a youth football coach here in DC, once we solidify that culture in every hood everywhere, it’s on.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They tried this once w/ Freddy Adu and it didn’t work. The US media machine doesn’t penetrate football the way it does the other 3 big sports here because the game doesn’t require the hype. It requires culture.

Culture comes before marketing everytime in this game, and what we need is our kids who live, breathe, eat and sleep this game.

Trust me, as a youth football coach here in DC, once we solidify that culture in every hood everywhere, it’s on.

:yes:

Just look at the first touches for Ecuador. That isnt "taught"; that comes form living/breathing the game from childhood.