Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
What I heard was the coach kicked him out but wtf is "traditional" goalkeeping anyway?
Booting the ball into the air away from the box.

“Modern” goalkeeping is like Edersons and Allison’s style of play, where the goalkeeper is actually playing the ball with short incisive passes and is like the 11th player on the field.

While I understand Onana’s objection to the tactics, that’s an absolute dumbass reason to leave a World Cup.

Reactions: PJN

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And here comes the bad Ghana ..

S. Korea made those two goals look EAAASSSYY

I was just about to post about this being a professional display from them in terms of not needlessly opening themselves up with a 2 goal lead etc. and they immediately go and concede 2 :smh: :lol:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I am used to it now with this wc but it reminds me of when a Ferguson era utd side would be down 1 goal at home and the board would come out with 6-7 minutes out of nowhere. :lol:
Every one of those minutes were warranted ..

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Booting the ball into the air away from the box.

“Modern” goalkeeping is like Edersons and Allison’s style of play, where the goalkeeper is actually playing the ball with short incisive passes and is like the 11th player on the field.

While I understand Onana’s objection to the tactics, that’s an absolute dumbass reason to leave a World Cup.
I guess in that case, Onana should have accommodated that request, it shouldn't be too hard to do, is it?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I guess in that case, Onana should have accommodated that request, it shouldn't be too hard to do, is it?
Yessir. It’s literally booting the ball into the sky and he’s refused to do it. It’s the equivalent of a WR not running a particular route and not just pouting about it, but leaving the Super Bowl entirely :smh:

Reactions: PJN

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I expect better finishes from Brazil but they get the job done. They need Neymar.