Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor

104ce76c-bcad-4572-b085-f370ab552ebd-large16x9_BengalsSteelersFoot_barn.jpg

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Giants could have 5 to 7 starters returming, the game with Washington will be a dogfight. Giants are capable of going on a run if healthy, i have seen them do it as a Wild Card team before.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They sacrificing their future for 1 game smh.. let that dude sit until he fully heals.. just let the season go and think about future picks and possible off season signings.. the bears bout to fuck up letting him play

I think it's more likely fields forcing his way on the field because Aaron Rodgers is playing, i dont think he took to kindly to Rodgers comment last year about him owning the bears

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
If OBJ is really serious about winning a Championship, no way he goes to the GIANTS. Not with Daniel Jones at QB.

I see him using that angle to bargain with. My BILLS don't have the cap space to offer him a lengthy deal, plus we have a few contracts that will be up at seasons end. I'd like to have him as an additional weapon for Allen, but don't think the numbers are there.

Jerry Jones will overpay for him, only for the Cowgirls to lose in the first round.

OBJ is going to Dallas.

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
If OBJ is really serious about winning a Championship, no way he goes to the GIANTS. Not with Daniel Jones at QB.

I see him using that angle to bargain with. My BILLS don't have the cap space to offer him a lengthy deal, plus we have a few contracts that will be up at seasons end. I'd like to have him as an additional weapon for Allen, but don't think the numbers are there.

Jerry Jones will overpay for him, only for the Cowgirls to lose in the first round.

OBJ is going to Dallas.
Daniel Jones will more than likely not be the QB next season. He's had a decent season but nothing that stands out for him to be considered the QB of the future.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Daniel Jones will more than likely not be the QB next season. He's had a decent season but nothing that stands out for him to be considered the QB of the future.
Which is why I don't see OBJ going back to Jersey. My question is, who would the Giants bring in? I don't see them drafting or signing a QB that will make an immediate championship run for the team, if OBJ really wants to win there.