Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't like him either. Just seems like he's one of those dudes who tries too hard to be accepted. :smh: Like he has ta show you how smart he is.

UyMQvk.jpg
And whenever his takes are wrong he says i didnt say that, I was saying this.

Oh shit Stan Van Gundy at the end. He said he has no sources just spouting and guessing.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Top 100 Moves of the 2021 Season!

@jack walsh13
At the 11:12 mark.....damn near killed that man
At the 15:23 mark.....gawd damn fam :D
At the 17:08 mark.....jesus man wtf :D
At the 16:06 mark.....okay ya got em back

@fonzerrillii
At the 7:54 mark.....what in the world
At the 17:36 mark.....thats crazy fam

At the 19:08 mark.....Ravens fans dont hide :hmm:
At the 19:52 mark.....Jets fans :hmm:
At the 20:09 mark.....Texans fans where ya at :hmm:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn. Just watched that 30 for 30 on Al Davis and Pete Rozelle. Damn Al was petty as shit but certainly did pave the way for the NFL today with his vision. Pete was petty as fuck too. Especially how he rigged that anti trust trial with the dude on the jury who went rogue. That was some wild as shit!!!! The other jurors in the room had to beg this muthafucka to deliberate with then. Whole time he just sat in a corner smokin a pipe. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

rr56jv.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
And whenever his takes are wrong he says i didnt say that, I was saying this.

Oh shit Stan Van Gundy at the end. He said he has no sources just spouting and guessing.

:lol: I've been telling people about Chris Broussard and his made up sources and bad picks/takes. Dude does the same thing all the other media guys do and that's just make up stuff hoping to be first and right, I listen to his and Rob Parkers show and he changes everytime his pick is wrong :lol:

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: I've been telling people about Chris Broussard and his made up sources and bad picks/takes. Dude does the same thing all the other media guys do and that's just make up stuff hoping to be first and right, I listen to his and Rob Parkers show and he changes everytime his pick is wrong :lol:
I'm starting to think everytime we hear an anonymous GM it's actually Broussard.