Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't know Jack. They tightened up that O-line, which was their weak link. If they gel, they could be a problem.
They won't, trust me. Fuck em. There not juggernauts.

5aIhH4.jpg

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The last muthaphucka to talk...
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

This is why the NFL will always have the worst union. The players are just a bunch of backstabbers. They would rather kiss up to MAGA qbs and recovering racists versus sticking together with a man that stood up to killer cops.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Something different.....

Josh Allen wins the Homerun Derby during Micah Hyde's Celebrity Charity Softball Game on Sunday in Buffalo.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor

The last muthaphucka to talk...
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

When Either of Them Show Me Receipts of a Million Dollars Out They Pocket Going Directly Into the Hood..... Then They Can Still STFU About Kaep.....#patiently waiting for these ninjas to end up back locked up and broke :thefinger:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Cohen penned a riveting and heart-wrenching letter to his younger self in which he opened up about dealing with family issues while pursuing his NFL career via the Player’s Tribune. Cohen writes openly about feeling guilty about his success while his brothers struggled to find their ways.

“It will feel like you can’t take much more, and that if one more bad thing happens to you, you’re probably going to check out,” Cohen wrote. “It’s going to get to the point where you feel like you don’t want to be here anymore. That you don’t want to be living, don’t want to have to go through more pain.”

Both his twin, Tyrell, and his younger brother, Dante, met untimely deaths as he has battled with attempting to resurrect his career after an ACL injury he suffered back in 2020. Tyrell passed away in 2021 while Dante was killed in a car accident recently.

I hope mentally he's ok :smh:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Report: Former UConn, NFL QB Dan Orlovsky taking on new role at ESPN
Paul Doyle
May 18, 2022Updated: May 18, 2022 6:08 p.m.
ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky will stay with the network amid reports he received offers from another outlets.
Dan Orlovsky, the pride of Shelton and UConn, is reportedly taking on an expanded role at ESPN.

The New York Post reports Orlovsky will serve as an analyst on ESPN’s No. 2 NFL broadcast team. Orlovsky will join Steve Levy and Louis Riddick Jr. in the booth.

ESPN recently lured Joe Buck and Troy Aikman from Fox to serve as the Monday Night Football team. Orlovsky’s group will be ESPN’s second unit, calling games on ESPN and ABC when there are doubleheaders.

According to The Post, ESPN’s move comes after Fox Sports made a play for Orlovsky to host a daily NFL show and work games on Sundays. But Orlovsky — who already appears on “NFL Live,” “First Take,” and “Get Up” — will remain at the Bristol-based network.

Orlovsky has also been an analyst on college football games for ESPN.

The former Shelton High and UConn star is one of the most decorated players in state history. He was UConn’s starting quarterback as the program elevated to Division I-A and was selected by the Detroit Lions in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft.

Orlovsky was in the NFL for 12 seasons, logging time with the Lions, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
He was hired by ESPN in 2018 after drawing attention for his football film breakdown on Twitter.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Report: Former UConn, NFL QB Dan Orlovsky taking on new role at ESPN
Paul Doyle
May 18, 2022Updated: May 18, 2022 6:08 p.m.
ESPN analyst Dan Orlovsky will stay with the network amid reports he received offers from another outlets.
Dan Orlovsky, the pride of Shelton and UConn, is reportedly taking on an expanded role at ESPN.

The New York Post reports Orlovsky will serve as an analyst on ESPN’s No. 2 NFL broadcast team. Orlovsky will join Steve Levy and Louis Riddick Jr. in the booth.

ESPN recently lured Joe Buck and Troy Aikman from Fox to serve as the Monday Night Football team. Orlovsky’s group will be ESPN’s second unit, calling games on ESPN and ABC when there are doubleheaders.

According to The Post, ESPN’s move comes after Fox Sports made a play for Orlovsky to host a daily NFL show and work games on Sundays. But Orlovsky — who already appears on “NFL Live,” “First Take,” and “Get Up” — will remain at the Bristol-based network.

Orlovsky has also been an analyst on college football games for ESPN.

The former Shelton High and UConn star is one of the most decorated players in state history. He was UConn’s starting quarterback as the program elevated to Division I-A and was selected by the Detroit Lions in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft.

Orlovsky was in the NFL for 12 seasons, logging time with the Lions, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
He was hired by ESPN in 2018 after drawing attention for his football film breakdown on Twitter.
Crazy but I actually like his takes from a former player. He can be annoying at times but he does understnd the game.

Hoping to see Ryan Clark get a chance soon also.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Crazy but I actually like his takes from a former player. He can be annoying at times but he does understnd the game.

Hoping to see Ryan Clark get a chance soon also.

Ryan Clark bullied his way into the game

He got the ESPN MMA podcast

and his OWN podcast and he is a permanent fixture on ESPN during football season.

He WORKED for all that all by himself.

He aint my favorite guy off the field but he a hustler.