Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
272671511_5215294658517180_7202506252264250247_n.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Dude took a tremendous beating this year. As you get older you gotta ask yourself do you still wanna do this. I think he retires.

i think the Antonio Brown situation is what really got him thinking about not playing anymore, the Bucs were high on a repeat when the season started, they had some a bunch of injuries but still were able to win. After Godwin got hurt they still felt they could win with AB then the dude just quit on the team, then not only did he quit he got in a interview talking shit, then not only was he talking shit he posted a “BUCS ELIMINATED” meme. Brady brought AB onto two teams and he him win a SuperBowl, for AB to turn on him like that it had to have Brady like man fuck this

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
This is a BULLSHIT ass rookie list?!?

No penai sewell who lead rookie O-linemen and Mac jones bitch ass #2?!?

GTFOH

From espn

FKDwwSzWYAYvIZL

How is he above JaMarr Chase!!! They tried everything they could to hype Mac Jones up every chance they got, they even had him being the first rookie to win a SuperBowl at one point. I was glad the Bills put ran over the Patriots and sent them home.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Noooooooo… you had 1 job and that was to let the cowgirls die.. they failed you and you was supposed to leave them like the dirty whores they are.. but you like saving hoes and gonna return only to be disappointed once again.. know this Quinn when it’s all said and done dak gonna dak
Typical Giants fans worried about the wrong shit. :lol: Do y'all even have a coach yet lol?