Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

r5M3U0.jpg

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
:lol: & :hithead: @ Skip Bayless blaming Lebron for Sean Payton not getting traded to the Cowboys cuz of the Anthony Davis trade to LA happening in the same year that the Cowboys almost got Sean Payton. Only reason it didn't happen is cuz the owner of the Pelicans & Saints didn't wanna trade both of them in the same year and take that media heat

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: & :hithead: @ Skip Bayless blaming Lebron for Sean Payton not getting traded to the Cowboys cuz of the Anthony Davis trade to LA happening in the same year that the Cowboys almost got Sean Payton. Only reason it didn't happen is cuz the owner of the Pelicans & Saints didn't wanna trade both of them in the same year and take that media heat
I hit fast forward once I heard that. Dude will say it multiple times after too. He has some of the dumbest takes in sports. And will say he heard it but never say who. Just like him always saying TO obliterated the locker room. Saying players always told him. But still have not heard one player say that.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hit fast forward once I heard that. Dude will say it multiple times after too. He has some of the dumbest takes in sports. And will say he heard it but never say who. Just like him always saying TO obliterated the locker room. Saying players always told him. But still have not heard one player say that.

Apparently, this is in Mike Florio's upcoming book...the part about Lebron

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Have they hired a O-Coordinator to replace Lynn yet? Really Looking forward to seeing the Lions do work next year..Campbell has them dudes playing hard..
My guess is they will promote the TE coach who sorta took over from Lynn. :dunno:

The Lions have some guys on staff who could be ready to take the next step. Chief among them is tight ends coach Ben Johnson.

You may have heard his name in Lions postgame press conferences a lot this this season, especially when you’re wondering who designed that cool play you saw in the game. Dan Campbell and Jared Goff, among others, have had rave reviews of Johnson this season.

Johnson, despite being relatively young at just 35 years old, has been in the coaching ranks for some time now. He was with Dan Campbell in Miami as an offensive assistant. He’s also been an assistant quarterbacks coach, assistant receivers coach and a tight ends coach. He’s been with the Lions since 2019 and he’s worked his way up the ranks.

With a history at every part of the offense, it’s clear he is considered a bright, rising mind in the league and a natural fit to take over for Lynn.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Steelers star T.J. Watt wins defensive player of the year from Pro Football Writers of America

T.J. Watt will find out early next month whether he’s the Associated Press NFL Defensive Player of the Year. But a good sign for his candidacy came Wednesday afternoon.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

FJ9pwM.jpg

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Steelers star T.J. Watt wins defensive player of the year from Pro Football Writers of America

T.J. Watt will find out early next month whether he’s the Associated Press NFL Defensive Player of the Year. But a good sign for his candidacy came Wednesday afternoon.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

FJ9pwM.jpg
he deserved it