Official 2024 NFL Draft week Discussion!!!

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
It's only two penalties Chris, it wasn't THAT impact
yeah i been waitin to watch Ozark. my wife is actually on her way back from Tampa.
her flight touched down an hour ago. she dont want me to watch it without her....lol
I'm 5 episodes in. Murphy's Law like a muhfucka.
So far, so fucking good.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kyle will promote and give you room to be great we didn't even search for anyone to take over for saleh
Said Demeco it's your defense now.
I told you this in 2016 that John Lynch is the greatest GM in the league.

He got rid the absolute Trash that plagued the franchise and they continued to fail completely future wise.

He brought in a Known proven System with a much improved upgrade to the offense in addition to the primary position

including trades, free agents, phenomenal drafts picks and magnificent draft day trades.

Best GM by far.

Last edited:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Change your avi
Will this work?

aaron-rodgers-i-own-you-aaron-rodgers.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Can’t believe the Bucs shit the bed like this, that loss by the Packers should’ve motivated them knowing they was going to face sorry ass Jimmy G in the nfc championship game :hmm:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man I'm torn. I wanna play my guitar and practice these open minor chords in rhythm style while the game is on but at the same time I wanna hear the announcers talk about this ass kicking Brady receiving. :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

ZLKAfB.jpg