Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NFL said they are no longer testing unvaccinated players, only 12 players are unvaccinated in these playoffs AARON RODGERS being one of them :lol:
The whole situation is irrelevant to me, especially when both vaxxed and unvaxxed can still catch COVID... At this point it is what it is... There's a lot more unvaxxed players than we know about - vaxxed status is not public knowledge, but if you know more about that I'd love to be proven wrong... However, I do want to clarify something you've misinterpreted

Screenshot-20220122-130222.jpg

Last paragraph

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
You are right, outside of Brady, name a qb that never choked in the playoffs? Every qb I know, even Joe Montana, had some poor playoff performances in big time games. He won 4 SB's, what about the other 12 seasons???????

Choking is one of the most overused words in sports. Weirdo cats will say a player with 2 or 3 playoff losses while playing decent, is a bigger choker than somebody with 10 to 15 playoff losses with poor performances, how the fuck is that possible? :roflmao3:

Common sense says, if you made the playoffs more, had more opportunities to win a SB, but came up short the most often, you blew or choked more often.

I get it Andy Dalton threw over 38K yards, never won a playoff game, but he only had 4 appearances. Some qb's had first round byes several times, home field advantage every year, got 10 to 15 playoff losses, and 1 SB or SB appearance does not erase all the poor performances.

There’s a big difference between losing a game and choking, Aaron Rodgers was the MVP last season, he was the #1 rated QB, he had Davante Adams who was the #1 rated WR, in the nfc championship game his team is down 28-17 midway through the 3rd quarter, the next three Bucs possessions resulted in interceptions, the Packers last possession they were 1st and goal at the 8 yard line, the Packers lost that game. Now if you’re the #1 rated QB with the #1 rated WR and you’re given all those chances and lose what would you call that?

in loss to 49ers in nfc championship down 27-0 at halftime
in loss to Atlanta down 24-0 at halftime
in loss to Seattle 4 Russell Wilson interceptions
he’s 9TD-8INT in nfc championship games
i just watched video with Chris Broussard saying all that..lol

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Investor
The whole situation is irrelevant to me, especially when both vaxxed and unvaxxed can still catch COVID... At this point it is what it is... There's a lot more unvaxxed players than we know about - vaxxed status is not public knowledge, but if you know more about that I'd love to be proven wrong... However, I do want to clarify something you've misinterpreted

Last paragraph

Has nothing to do with COVID really, What I’m saying is unvaccinated players were being tested everyday by the NFL so even if you didn’t have symptoms a positive test would affect if you could play or not by them not testing the unvaccinated now they’re saying well if we don’t test them then we don’t have to worry about a asymptomatic Aaron Rodgers testing positive and being in jeopardy of missing a playoff game

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
nah, as long as they don't show severe symptoms

and you have Nick Bosa playing a week after a concussion, and there was never a doubt he was going to play....so unless symptoms can't be resolved by some Tylenol and Theraflu, you think dudes aren't playing?
If you are unvaccinated and you catch this virus, there’s a good chance you may get severe symptoms

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
If you are unvaccinated and you catch this virus, there’s a good chance you may get severe symptoms

Nah, not true, I had covid before the vaccine and felt fine after a nap. Only suspected I might have had Covid and got tested, because I had a slight cough and minor sore throat. That wouldn't hav kept me out of a playoff game.

I'm not a world class athlete, but I do take good care of myself. That's why most of the professional and college athletes have been fine, and most didn't even have severe symptoms.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There’s a big difference between losing a game and choking, Aaron Rodgers was the MVP last season, he was the #1 rated QB, he had Davante Adams who was the #1 rated WR, in the nfc championship game his team is down 28-17 midway through the 3rd quarter, the next three Bucs possessions resulted in interceptions, the Packers last possession they were 1st and goal at the 8 yard line, the Packers lost that game. Now if you’re the #1 rated QB with the #1 rated WR and you’re given all those chances and lose what would you call that?

in loss to 49ers in nfc championship down 27-0 at halftime
in loss to Atlanta down 24-0 at halftime
in loss to Seattle 4 Russell Wilson interceptions
he’s 9TD-8INT in nfc championship games
i just watched video with Chris Broussard saying all that..lol

That same buc defense made the chiefs look like a highschool team last yr in the superbowl… chiefs dominated every1 else and look like nothing when it came to that bucs defense.. so the same team that shutdown the chiefs also shutdown Aaron Rodgers.. so would you say holmes also choked or that he just faced a dominant defense

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man what’s the parley picks???
There’s various parlays over and under combined pts
chiefs and bills 55
packers and 49ers 47
bengals and Titans 47
rams and bucs 40 something ( forget exact number)

for 1 I did over on all games another I did over for 3 games and under for bills/chiefs

another chiefs, packers, Titans, and rams( underdog) I picked

another I picked all the favorites Chiefs, Titans, packers, and bucs

pookie

BGOL Investor
That same buc defense made the chiefs look like a highschool team last yr in the superbowl… chiefs dominated every1 else and look like nothing when it came to that bucs defense.. so the same team that shutdown the chiefs also shutdown Aaron Rodgers.. so would you say holmes also choked or that he just faced a dominant defense

With Mahomes it was a combination of dominant defense and him choking. Why did the Chiefs start the season off so bad and people said they had been figured out, it was because teams were using the same defense that the Bucs used in the playoffs to take away the Chiefs big plays so on that part it was the defense. When Mahomes saw he could no longer make those big plays instead of saying ok let me try something different he started running around in the backfield getting sacked, throwing desperation passes to double covered receivers while falling down and throwing interceptions still trying to make big plays, that’s CHOKING. i don’t care what those analysts say those passes he was throwing while running for his life and falling down were not good passes that the receivers messed up on

Mahomes situation in the superbowl is still different from Rodgers though because Rodgers is a elite QB who either didn’t show up to start the game or was given multiple opportunities to comeback during the game but failed, Mahomes was never given any opportunities to make a comeback in that game

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s various parlays over and under combined pts
chiefs and bills 55
packers and 49ers 47
bengals and Titans 47
rams and bucs 40 something ( forget exact number)

for 1 I did over on all games another I did over for 3 games and under for bills/chiefs

another chiefs, packers, Titans, and rams( underdog) I picked

another I picked all the favorites Chiefs, Titans, packers, and bucs
Ima DM u my ticket.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Wait! i could've sworn during the pre game highlights did they said Derrick Henry was running like an Angry Black Man??? :eek2:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
No, most people have minor or no symptoms.

A lot of other people have pre-existing conditions.

Most people don't end up in hospitals or on ventilators, that's the extreme.
You sound like a anti-VAXer

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is the window really so small for tennessee that they have a clearly injured henry out there?

:smh::smh::smh::smh:

He's never going to be the same again fucking around with them

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Last paragraph
I THINK SPORTS IS AT A POINT WHERE IT'S LIKE MAN, FUCK IT. LET'S GO!!!

SXOx0W.jpg