Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
272076052_5019415398154801_5859135951496853914_n.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It is July 2021, and Dallas Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy is setting the stage - and the standard - for his team's upcoming season.

Declares McCarthy on Episode 1 of HBO's Hard Knocks:

Charlie F*ckaround? He doesn't work here. High School Harry? Get his ass out the f*cking door. This is about winning a world championship. Nothing else. Winning season? Not good enough. Playoffs? Not good enough. Getting to the conference championship game? Not good enough. This is about winning the Super Bowl. Period.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

The Cowboys became the first home team to lose in the wild-card round on Sunday, falling to the 49ers in one of the most chaotic endings you’ll see for quite some time. Afterwards, team owner, president and general manager Jerry Jones unsurprisingly had some thoughts on the way the season ended.

The oft-quoted Jones called Sunday’s defeat the most disappointing Cowboys loss he could remember, per ESPN’s Ed Werder, though refrained from commenting on the future of head coach Mike McCarthy. McCarthy has only been on the job for two seasons, with the team going 6–10 without quarterback Dak Prescott for most of the way in 2020.

While he did not hint at McCarthy’s job security or future with the team, he offered his criticism on how the team has underperformed in relation to the amount of talented players it has on the roster.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Dallas Cowboys' Dak Prescott apologizes for comments about fans throwing objects at officials

• Todd ArcherESPN Staff Writer

FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott apologized Tuesday via Twitter for his postgame comments regarding fans throwing bottles and debris at the officials after Sunday's wild-card loss to the San Francisco 49ers.

A postgame question to Prescott on Sunday initially indicated the fans were throwing things at his teammates in anger, which he called, "sad." However, when he was told the objects were directed at the officials, he said, "Credit to them then. Credit to them."

He was given a chance to walk the comments back at the end of his news conference and didn't.

On Tuesday, he tweeted three times to his 1.4 million followers to apologize, writing:

"I deeply regret the comments I made regarding the officials after the game on Sunday. I was caught up in the emotion of a disappointing loss and my words were uncalled for and unfair.

"I hold the NFL Officials in the highest regard and have always respected their professionalism and the difficulty of their jobs. The safety of everyone who attends a game or participates on the field of a sporting event is a very serious matter.

"That was a mistake on my behalf, and I am sorry."
Prescott, who is a finalist for the NFL's Walter Payton Man of the Year award, took criticism for his comments from media and the NBA Referees Association.

The referees association posted on its official Twitter account Tuesday: "The NBRA condemns the comments by Dak Prescott condoning violence against game officials. As an NFL leader, he should know better. We encourage the NFL to take action to discourage this deplorable behavior in the future."

Speaking on 105.3 The Fan on Monday, Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones condemned the actions of the fans.

"That is just unfortunate," Jones said. "That is not the way I see our fans. I think we're a class act. I think there is no place for things like that. Understand people being frustrated, but I don't understand throwing things onto the field where people could get injured. There's just no place for that."

@woodchuck @Quek9

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It is July 2021, and Dallas Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy is setting the stage - and the standard - for his team's upcoming season.

Declares McCarthy on Episode 1 of HBO's Hard Knocks:
Season finale Ashton Kutcher was wearing a referee shirt and said the game is over as well as the season you cowboy fans got punked once again

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It just ran its course, that's all. Colin been eatin' off it ever since through outside endorsements, etc. There ain't no need to continue to boycott him being wronged when he's doing well for himself despite the NFL. It ain't like the shit has been forgotten either.
He still was wronged by the NFL though you can't deny that.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't have to name names I remember those members who said they were gonna boycott the NFL it was in a older thread I don't remember the thread name.
So obviously you were talking out your ass if you can’t name names..some people said they were gonna boycott the nfl some did..those people might not be part of this thread..unless you see some of those names who claim boycott up in this thread

if you do .. name names

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So obviously you were talking out your ass if you can’t name names..some people said they were gonna boycott the nfl some did..those people might not be part of this thread..unless you see some of those names who claim boycott up in this thread

if you do .. name names
They are in this thread some of the same people who said they were boycotting the NFL. I'm not gonna sit here and put people on the spot that's a bitch move but I'm just saying I see some of the people and I'm a leave it at that.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Stafford is like Garoppolo with a stronger arm
Meaning he does some dumbass shit almost every game
You need the run game to minimize his opportunites to fuck up
Thats why I said Cam Akers was the missing piece

The Rams are going to beat down Brady & the Bucs next week too
Just watch :hmm:
You seriously believe them peoples gonna change coasts and beat TB at TB with Fournette back and Stafford taking snaps?? *rhetorical. lol*

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You seriously believe them peoples gonna change coasts and beat TB at TB with Fournette back and Stafford taking snaps?? *rhetorical. lol*
They've beaten the Bucs the last 2 times they played... Once in Tampa, once in LA... Once with Goff, once with Stafford... Brady was outplayed by both QBs... Fournette is coming off an injury and the last 2 games only averaged 2.2yds with a combine of 25yds with 11carries...