Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're not a lions fan.

One

Playoff win since 1957.

You see the numbers Stafford has put up. Yet even with that level of production, the closest he/we came to winning a playoff game was snatched from us by the refs.
:smh:

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

How many playoff games do you remember Marino, Dan Fouts, Warren Moon, Mike Vick, Randall Cunningham, Vinnie Testaverde, Boomer Esiason, etc.... winning? All i i remember, is all were good players, some on bad teams, but never won a Super Bowl or never champions.

Or is winning a playoff game some type of consolation prize or self pat on the back for a team or playoff that makes the playoffs, wins a game or two, but never wins the Super Bowl in today's era just for something to talk about?

A team or player with 20 playoff wins and 1 or 2 SBs impressive now?

Donovan McNabb dominated the NFC East, went to multiple NFC championships, lost in a SB, won several playoff games, and its like his career never existed, and gets no credit or HOF nods...

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
How many playoff games do you remember Marino, Dan Fouts, Warren Moon, Mike Vick, Randall Cunningham, Vinnie Testaverde, Boomer Esiason, etc.... winning? All i i remember, is all were good players, some on bad teams, but never won a Super Bowl or never champions.

Or is winning a playoff game some type of consolation prize or self pat on the back for a team or playoff that makes the playoffs, wins a game or two, but never wins the Super Bowl in today's era just for something to talk about?

A team or player with 20 playoff wins and 1 or 2 SBs impressive now?

Donovan McNabb dominated the NFC East, went to multiple NFC championships, lost in a SB, won several playoff games, and its like his career never existed, and gets no credit or HOF nods...
If nothing else, it's a benchmark or a milestone...an indicator, if you will. The extra pay isn't relevant to the convo, but there's that for a little incentive for the hip pocket. :dunno:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cleveland Browns DL Malik McDowell's Arrest

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: Like some PCP shit or some crazy hard drugs this dude is on.

Wonder could it be alcohol mixed with a prescription drug.. sometimes people don’t understand you not supposed to drink anything if you took a pill for headaches, pains, etc cause you can actually have episodes like this.. happen to 1 of my neighbors yrs ago.. he was wildin out and got arrested and luckily someone recognizEd that his temporary insanity was due to the mix.. think they had to flush out his system..was back home in like 2 days

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If nothing else, it's a benchmark or a milestone...an indicator, if you will. The extra pay isn't relevant to the convo, but there's that for a little incentive for the hip pocket. :dunno:

I asked a Giants fan this morning, a very good friend, native New Yorker a question.

Would you rather fuck nickels and average bitches every week, 11 months out of the year for 10 years, or would you rather have sex once every 10 years, and fuck a supermodel?

Thats the difference between being a Giants fan and a Green Bay or Steelers fan (Only 2 SBs in last 40 years, but fans get to enjoy watching their team every year, 95% of the season with winning seasons, but lose in the playoffs every fucking year)

I told him life is too short to enjoy football, one weekend per decade.

p8wwiq7cngc81.jpg

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I asked a Giants fan this morning, a very good friend, native New Yorker a question.

Would you rather fuck nickels and average bitches every week, 11 months out of the year for 10 years, or would you rather have sex once every 10 years, and fuck a supermodel?

Thats the difference between being a Giants fan and a Green Bay or Steelers fan (Only 2 SBs in last 40 years, but fans get to enjoy watching their team every year, 95% of the season with winning seasons, but lose in the playoffs every fucking year)

I told him life is too short to enjoy football, one weekend per decade.
this millennium steeler fans got to see 2 superbowl chips and packer fans got to see 1.. seeing your team win and even having your kids seeing your team win is not a bad thing..not only that their team wins lots of games in reg season and make the playoffs a lot… hell packer fans might fuck around and see another chip this yr