Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Aaron Donald Seemingly Tried To Choke An Arizona Cardinals Player After Scuffle Following Play (VIDEO)

0440d725-2faa-4a8c-ad71-8714e5655cca-1024x509.png

Aaron Donald is not to be played with.

The Los Angeles Rams defensive star got into a scuffle with a Arizona Cardinals player that got out of hand as teamamtes moved in to separate the two.

Donald could also be seen seemingly trying to choke the guy as well.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You keep talking about Lance when your coach sitting around playing Jimmy G over them. That's how I know y'all ain't shit because Shanahan ain't shit. Y'all not gonna see I because y'all won but he was ass yesterday. Hopefully for y'all sake Lafleur is just as bad.

And shit no need to be polite. WE soft...alright lol. You can't insult my squad harder than I can. :lol: It was smoke and a trash division...as soft and trash we were....y'all almost lost a 16 point lead to us. What that say about y'all? :lol:

:lol: @ you thinking y'all stopped Micah....that boy was gassed out there it was clear Covid affected him not y'all coach :lol:

He was fine the QB was ass and he plays because he's a vet don't want to throw a rookie out there

We almost lost a lead oh shit alert the presses
Y'all almost won a home playoff game

Family we had 3 members of the defense come off the covid list
They made plays though caping for that man like this is crazy

You blaming COVID on our line not giving up pressures

Refs
Covid
Etc
Anything but the facts or truth
We better.

Y'all out here doing this shit

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
My son called during the game and expressed that he was low key leary of SF cuz they're a "sneaky good" team. He'd rather have faced Dallas at Lambeau. I don't think that the 9ers current team have the same type of composition of the teams that have given us fits in years past and we need to get the 9ers monkey off our back like we had to do with Dallas in years past. I have to factor in that we've already played them in the regular season so they'd be extra motivated for some "get back," but we need to defeat a sound SF team for that shit to count, IMHO.

It took the Packers decades to get beyond the Cowboys and the 9ers have been that obstacle in recent history, with the Seahawks thrown in here and there because Pete Carroll made it HIS mission to topple the Pack when he arrived in Seattle. If the Seahawks were gonna have any success, they had to get around the Packers.

Damn you, CBS! I didn't need no damn reminder though.:furious::curse:

w-Z6IRRIN12R-OiDBW8Tm06VPupPwawNmfbo3FzDd9xWXA4ljnn23VxVuVc4PpKEYNKvFkXdaF1vmA=s640-c-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff-nd-v1

:groupwave::furious::hulksmash2:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was never a “most of y’all”, what happened was the members who decided THEY weren’t going to watch the NFL anymore made it impossible for US that still watched to debate and shit. Every week they’d come into the nfl thread they claimed they no longer watched harassing everybody that did watch, after awhile everybody just stopped posting in there
I see some of the same members who said they weren't gonna watch anymore now discussing and debating about it in this thread. I guess the fake support for Colin worn off now so it's back to watching the NFL again smh some of you dudes disgust me.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I thought y'all was suppose to be down with Colin though and his stance. I guess it was all phony and fake support.
It just ran its course, that's all. Colin been eatin' off it ever since through outside endorsements, etc. There ain't no need to continue to boycott him being wronged when he's doing well for himself despite the NFL. It ain't like the shit has been forgotten either.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Breaking: Mike Mayock outta there!!!
Mayock is 50/50. He bought in some wack talent and he bought in some good talent later. But with Gruden there the final call wasn’t all his.

But since they got rid of him now they need Olsen, Cable and maybe Carr too. Bring in a new HC, OC, and DC.

I don’t think Bisaccia should be fired just demoted.

Edit

Oh yeah and Bradley gotta go too.

Last edited:

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I can't believe we live in an age where a playoff win has any meaning or its treated like a real accomplishment. You do not get anything for winning a playoff game, trophy or plaque or ribbon, or anything. There is no significance to it, but social media has something to do with it. That is like finishing 2 years of college, but not getting a degree.

Only teams i really remember from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's are the SB winners, i barely remember the SB losers.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I can't believe we live in an age where a playoff win has any meaning or its treated like a real accomplishment. You do not get anything for winning a playoff game, trophy or plaque or ribbon, or anything. There is no significance to it, but social media has something to do with it.

Only teams i really remember from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's are the SB winners, i barely remember the SB losers.
You're not a lions fan.

One

Playoff win since 1957.

You see the numbers Stafford has put up. Yet even with that level of production, the closest he/we came to winning a playoff game was snatched from us by the refs.
:smh:

giphy.webp

giphy.webp