Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
242837808_4355129554541988_9153382412826912386_n.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I think it's a wrap for him in Miami. 2nd season in and already has the injury prone tag on him. I can see Miami looking for a new QB in the 2022 draft
Now too late to trade for Watson. Flores in his office kicking chairs around.
Rumor mill was saying the owner wanted them to pull the trigger on the watson trade

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I KNEW THERE WAS MORE TO THIS STORY. WHAT A DUMBASS :smh:

Sources: Dallas Cowboys' La'el Collins attempted to bribe NFL drug-test collector

Dumbass lucky they didn't suspended him for the year for this shit.

Zs9EMS.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Sources: Dallas Cowboys' La'el Collins attempted to bribe NFL drug-test collector

Zs9EMS.jpg
I don't believe anything from the NFL when it comes to black player punishment. ESPN always plays fast and loose with the truth when it comes to the Cowboys. This story makes zero sense because of the false equivalence with Von Miller, which was completely different scenarios and the omission of the dozens of clean tests that Collins had. That bribery shit seems like a red herring to me.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Zs9EMS.jpg
:hithead:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't believe anything from the NFL when it comes to black player punishment. ESPN always plays fast and loose with the truth when it comes to the Cowboys. This story makes zero sense because of the false equivalence with Von Miller, which was completely different scenarios and the omission of the dozens of clean tests that Collins had. That bribery shit seems like a red herring to me.
Fuck ESPN I agree. However, I don't think it's a Cowboy conspiracy. And he could have cleaned all this shit up by NOT MISSING MULTIPLE TESTS. All the other Cowboys have to deal with drug testing so I'm not buying he's being set up

jUc77C.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He had legitimate excuses including being in surgery lol. He might have been the most tested cat on the team.
Not sure if everything is adding up. I don't wanna see any player in trouble for this stupid ass drug testing shit when it comes to weed. Now performance enhancing drugs I'm all for the league staying on top of that shit cause idiots still trying to get away with that crap. We'll see where this goes.

5j88hb.jpg

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Not sure if everything is adding up. I don't wanna see any player in trouble for this stupid ass drug testing shit when it comes to weed. Now performance enhancing drugs I'm all for the league staying on top of that shit cause idiots still trying to get away with that crap. We'll see where this goes.

5j88hb.jpg
Fam I feel but cacs will never get popped for PEDs and they try their best to cover up cacs domestic issues. One cac nearly killed a swirler in Seattle and that shit barely registered anywhere.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Every weekend fam, LOL
Especially during the school semester
Glenwood Ave for the hoes & the whips

Ninjas in scatpacks/392's be acting a fool
Will damn near run a mofo over
Just because they're trying to show off

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Downtown Glenwood wasn't the only street popping last night :lol:

HotNixon36