Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
then THAT is fine

don' t get it.

even Lebron STILL aint said if he has gotten it or not.

but spouting unfounded nonsense aint helping him or his cause.
I mean I get it I guess i'm just one of these guys that doesn't take what these guys say serious lol. I be reading in between the lines on shit...I can't sit here and knock a dude who was just in high school a few years ago lol.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
You think y'all need someone to push the ball down field? To me if you have a defense you want a QB and a offense that can control the clock. You don't want to push the ball down the field all game and you don't want Fitz doing it because he's going to give you 3 interceptions doing it.

He does turn the ball over; but we have a passing offense and more deep threats now under Scott Turner our OC.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Oh shit... that Fourth Rd pick we gave up is conditional ...

We robbed them.... Titan UP

The man didn't wanna be there anymore and everyone knew it. No way the Falcons would get a good deal out of it.

QtYmnl.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Kyler Murray Says He Was Never A Dallas Cowboys Fan: ‘They Were Always Ass’ (VIDEO)
June 10, 2021

By Darrelle Lincoln
Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015

kyler-murray.png

People assume that because Kyler Murray grew up in Bedford, Texas and attended Allen High School in Allen, Texas that he naturally was a Dallas Cowboys fan. That couldn’t be further from the truth.

The Arizona Cardinals quarterback, who will be featured on the July 2021 cover of Sports Illustrated magazine, was asked about that when he appeared alongside three members of FaZe Clan, the eSports behemoth that has built an empire on community and culture in the gaming community.

“You gotta be a Cowboys fan.”

Murray: “Fuck no. They were always ass. I liked the Vikings, bro.”

Murray was “drafted” and signed with FaZe Clan this year. According to Forbes, FaZe Clan is now worth more than $305 million.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
NFL Media Producer & Editor Emily Wirtz Goes Viral Kicking Field Goal In Dress At SoFi Stadium (VIDEO)
June 10, 2021

By Darrelle Lincoln
Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015

emily-nfl-1024x512.jpg

Emily Wirtz can do more than just stay behind the scenes and put on a great show for fans.

The NFL media Digital Video Producer & Editor stepped in front of the camera this week to show off her talents of kicking field goals. She did so at SoFi Stadium and while rocking a dress and socks.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...city-chiefs-coach-andy-reid-social-media-post.

Bell really destroyed his chance at the Hall of Fame sitting out that time in Pittsburgh then going to the Jets. Lost money as well. Was just stupid. Now no one wants his ass. :smh: He should have stayed with the Steelers

eNKgx5.jpg
Wtf!?!?

Bell lost his damn mind
Yup. He's done. :smh: Ask his fuckin ass should he have taken the Steelers deal now. Nigga thought he was slick. :smh:

LtUbRg.jpg
Yeah I like when dudes bet on themselves....but he just couldn't' do it and honestly man running backs don't have that luxury.
That year he sat out did him in. He was out of shape and ended up leaving 14mil on the table. Then, went to the fuckin Jets. :itsawrap:

aMyRCI.jpg
200326584_4484447304935256_8902638949032727924_n.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
The NFL and NFLPA have agreed to updated COVID-19 protocols for 2021 training camp and preseason, per source. How different will life by for vaccinated and unvaccinated players? From the memo that just went to clubs:

E4Bdsd5VkAU5fWL