Official 2024 NFL Draft week Discussion!!!

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
from what they were saying on the radio each team has such a hat with the first letter of the team name seems the Lion's are the only team whose name starts with an L :dunno:

Its the NE mix39 designs

9635366371358.png

9635475816478.png

9635466674206.png

9635465232414.png

9635489710110.png

NFL Logo Mix Hats & Caps | New Era Cap

9635465232414.png

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

GettyImages-1197533861.jpg

Former Houston Texan and current Denver Broncos cornerback Kareem Jackson is informing the world that the disgruntled QB wants to be traded to the Broncos.

Jackson appeared on Aqib Talib’s Catchin’ Fades podcast on Wednesday to say that Watson has told him on multiple times he wants to be traded to Denver.

“[When] I signed back, he was like, ‘listen man, tell them I want to be in Denver,’” Jackson said on Aqib Talib’s podcast.

Ian Rapoport is reporting that his understanding is Watson is being recruited by a number of former teammates and players across the league. He doesn’t believe that Denver is definitively where he wants to be.

The 22 lawsuits against Watson have slowed down the trade market for him as no team can be for sure that he would be available for the upcoming season now that the NFL is investigating the claims as well. Until there’s a resolution there and with his legal situation, Watson’s situation is up in the air.

The Texans signed Watson to a four-year deal worth as much as $177 million heading into the 2020 season, paying him $39 million a year.

In 2020, Watson appeared in all 16 games for the Texans and completed 70.2 percent of his passes for 4,823 yards with 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
They ain't doing shit. I can see even the Giants winning...but no damn team lead by Ryan Fitzmagic is winning SHIT. If Redskins win the NFC East they must've traded for Watson or Aaron Rodgers.

We don’t need Fitzpatrick to be great. Just better than the horrible play we had last year. Giants will be next to last in the division.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We don’t need Fitzpatrick to be great. Just better than the horrible play we had last year. Giants will be next to last in the division.

You don't need him to be great but in order to win divisions you better have a good QB and Fitz ain't it.

You ever seen a team in the playoffs with a player the caliber of Fitzpatrick as their quarterback lol?

The perfect guy they needed was a healthy Alex Smith. A game manager who can manage the game and not lose it for you.

I'm a Cowboy fan but I got Cowboys winning it simply because they got the best quarterback in the division. I got Giants and Redskins next....both have very good defenses......offenses were suspect last year but I like what the Giants did this offseason on offense so that's why I got them as a slight edge.

Eagles just look like a poor team and I don't think Hurts can save them.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah fam..

They told him they will have experts come to talk to him and he said

Nah I'm good
Right lol. Because he don't need no experts...saying he need more facts is him saying "i'm gonna wait and see if y'all turn into zombies after getting the vaccine and if y'all don't I might get it" lol.

Bomani knows this...everybody does. He ain't waiting for no expert opinion shit its 2021 we don't believe no damn "experts" on anything. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right lol. Because he don't need no experts...saying he need more facts is him saying "i'm gonna wait and see if y'all turn into zombies after getting the vaccine and if y'all don't I might get it" lol.

Bomani knows this...everybody does. He ain't waiting for no expert opinion shit its 2021 we don't believe no damn "experts" on anything. :lol:

so hold on..

when he says " I haven't caught Covid yet. i don;t see me treating COVID until I actually get Covid."

That sounds like someone who educated themselves on vaccines at all?

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
You don't need him to be great but in order to win divisions you better have a good QB and Fitz ain't it.

You ever seen a team in the playoffs with a player the caliber of Fitzpatrick as their quarterback lol?

The perfect guy they needed was a healthy Alex Smith. A game manager who can manage the game and not lose it for you.

I'm a Cowboy fan but I got Cowboys winning it simply because they got the best quarterback in the division. I got Giants and Redskins next....both have very good defenses......offenses were suspect last year but I like what the Giants did this offseason on offense so that's why I got them as a slight edge.

Eagles just look like a poor team and I don't think Hurts can save them.

We need someone who can push the ball downfield. We added Curtis Samuel and Dyami Brown, and our Offensive line got better.

Our defense added a top corner and a LB Jamin Davis who runs a 4.3.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need someone who can push the ball downfield. We added Curtis Samuel and Dyami Brown, and our Offensive line got better.

Our defense added a top corner and a LB Jamin Davis who runs a 4.3.

You think y'all need someone to push the ball down field? To me if you have a defense you want a QB and a offense that can control the clock. You don't want to push the ball down the field all game and you don't want Fitz doing it because he's going to give you 3 interceptions doing it.