Official 2024 NFL Draft week Discussion!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
And at his age is not going to build back up correctly or ever. Again, he’s a airhead and he’s not going to play all next year. Jets better have a good offensive line.

He had a little mobility despite his age. I wonder about him avoiding the rush next year

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honestly I don't see why players can not tell a team no, during the draft. Its an interview with a chance of being hired.

Hey Caleb we are looking at taken you number 1 in the 2024 draft.

You know I'm not sure about your organization, lots of issues with the previous owner. I haven't seen your commitment to develop players. I'm going to try my chances elsewhere.

Why is that wrong to say. I wouldn't pick that player if they said that to me. But I know the league and owners would try to slander your name and black ball you. Which is BS.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Honestly I don't see why players can not tell a team no, during the draft. Its an interview with a chance of being hired.

Hey Caleb we are looking at taken you number 1 in the 2024 draft.

You know I'm not sure about your organization, lots of issues with the previous owner. I haven't seen your commitment to develop players. I'm going to try my chances elsewhere.

Why is that wrong to say. I wouldn't pick that player if they said that to me. But I know the league and owners would try to slander your name and black ball you. Which is BS.
Whole purpose of drafts is to make the wack teams better or at least competitive and marketable. If people have the ability to refuse certain teams than lots of those garbage teams never get better or marketable. Take certain teams that haven’t done shit in 2 decades and missed playoffs most of the time if players say they don’t won’t associate themselves with them than that team pretty much stays shitty and not marketable which fucks with the money, the tv deals, etc.. nobody wants a team that’s shitty and never competitive on prime time. You than make certain teams powerhouses and it gets repetitive watching the same good teams keep going to playoffs