Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
RICHARD SHERMAN SUGGESTS DESHAUN WATSON TO ‘QUICKLY’ LEAVE TEXANS & HEAD FOR NEW YORK
January 20, 2021
By Darrelle Lincoln
Writer for Total Pro Sports Since August 31, 2015

BeFunky-collage-3-17-1024x512.jpg

Everyone has an opinion on what quarterback Deshaun Watson should do amid looming trade rumors that he may want out of the Houston Texans franchise because of their assortment of screwups.

During The Cris Collinsworth Podcast, cornerback Richard Sherman shared his opinion on what Watson should do, but he did not suggest he bring his talents to the 49ers.

“If I was Deshaun, I would get out of there as quickly as possible. I’d head to New York,” Sherman told Collinsworth and George Chahrouri. “… The Jets. It would be the most beautiful (situation). A decent offensive line. They’d have to find threats. They’d have to find some offensive weapons. But I think there would be a lot more people excited to be there.
“I think the free agency market this year is going to be oversaturated because of the salary cap, but that’s what I would do.”
Sherman is scheduled to become a free agent this offseason, and is already on record to state that he might not come back to the Bay. His comments lead you to believe that he would go to the Jets if he knew Watson was headed there in a trade.

“They’re going to be able to put a team together, and if [Watson is] at the helm, they immediately become a contender in not only that division but the AFC in general,” Sherman added.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Buffalo will try to hit Mahomes as much as they can, even illegally because once you get a concussion it's easy as fuck to get another. And it keeps getting easier.

Rogers will shred TB and I doubt TB can score enough points. And brady may still be depressed from watching Biden being sworn in.