Official: Netflix Tales of Arcadia WIZARDS (Discussion Thread) (Trollhunters Rise of the Titans 7/21/21)

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
DreamWorks Trollhunters Part 2, from Guillermo del Toro, premieres on Netflix, on Friday, Dec. 15, with a third and final chapter of the Emmy-winning series set to debut in 2018.

3 Below, the second series in the previously announced Tales of Arcadia trilogy, will premiere in late 2018 and feature two royal teenage aliens and their bodyguard who flee a surprise takeover of their home planet by an evil dictator and crash land in Arcadia. Now on the run from intergalactic bounty hunters, they struggle to blend in and adapt to the bizarre world of high school all the while attempting to repair their ship so they can return and defend their home planet.

A final chapter, Wizards, is set to debut in 2019.

Premiering in 2016 to critical acclaim, Trollhunters introduced audiences to the seemingly quiet town of Arcadia and an ordinary kid who embarks on an extraordinary adventure in a hidden world right beneath his feet featuring the voices of Anton Yelchin, Kelsey Grammer, Ron Perlman, Steven Yeun, Anjelica Huston and more.”

The bold confuse the hell out me,was season 3 the final season or do we one more. Also,I know who the two aliens are....lol

Season 3 was good. I might watch it again.

Did you finished the season.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Watching it now....

I finally noticed the voice change.... looks Like they pulled the switch in episode 3 with the coffee.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The bold confuse the hell out me,was season 3 the final season or do we one more. Also,I know who the two aliens are....lol

Season 3 was good. I might watch it again.

Did you finished the season.

On episode 6....

This is the final season of this part of the trilogy. Then they start the middle part “3 below”... which involves the nerd and the jock from troll hunters and the final part is “wizards” which combines trolls hunters, aliens, and wizards...

Oh and niggas are Fucking sleeping on this show.

Fucking sleeping.. how can we have so many fans of Justice league on this board yet still have all these Kats straight sleeping on this show. This Shit is good. I like how they brought back Anger Rot.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this shit is insanely good....

I love me some Voltron but I’m enjoying this way more then the last season. I’m all in on this.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this two part series finale is Fucking everything... it’s in my top list. 2 steps below Avatar’s series finale.. which is the grandmaster of all animated series finales.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Great way to set up the sequel series.

And still leave Toby and Aaaarghhh around.

I will put this entire series.... in my top 3 all time. And the way they uses Antons’s voice in the end. :crying:

Great Fucking show... :bravo:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Great way to set up the sequel series.

And still leave Toby and Aaaarghhh around.

I will put this entire series.... in my top 3 all time. And the way they uses Antons’s voice in the end. :crying:

Great Fucking show... :bravo:

Ok we watched the 1st episode

She was a little upset the hero died on the first 3 minutes.

And then the teacher, even though she KNEW IT and called immediately it still pissed her off.

She was like I don't if I like all this duplicity (ignore her, she is on a vocabulary kick) and was scared. She will only watch if I watch with her.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ok we watched the 1st episode

She was a little upset the hero died on the first 3 minutes.

And then the teacher, even though she KNEW IT and called immediately it still pissed her off.

She was like I don't if I like all this duplicity (ignore her, she is on a vocabulary kick) and was scared. She will only watch if I watch with her.

Yeah I told you if might be a little much for the itty bitty ones. After watching the third season... I can confirm that it is definitely Y-7. There are a lot of deaths and some really well done dark moments.

But On the real I highly recommend this show. It’s a lot like gargoyles. Gargoyles has dark moments, people died... but it was well worth it. Don’t overlook the show fam. It’s in the top 3 now. Right now... it’s slightly above Voltron Legendary Defenders. But just slightly... there still tons of story left with that show.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Bgol watches this? My five year old is into this show big time

It’s a really really good show...

I was going overlook it because I thought it was going to be kiddie and Del Toro broke my heart with how he handled the Strain.. but this is easily his best Tv Series by far. Nothing is even close. It’s got dark moments but well written characters and a Mother and son dynamic that really hit home for someone who was also raised by a single mother. They handle their relationship really good...

And that series finale was Fucking Flames...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It's going to be interesting,the timeline for the spin-off

I agree... I think it’s going to happen.. right after Trollhunters..

Since Arcadia isn’t defended and the trolls are all gone looking for the heartstone. It’s got to have Ol’boy and Aaaaaarghh in it somehow but I think it will mainly forcus on the ALiens and their bodyguard and their attempt to get back home.

Side note... did you know the female alien was voiced by tatiana maslany from Orphan Black?

That chicks accent game is fucking on Level 10. There’s no way that I would have known without looking it up. She could make millions just from voice acting.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I agree... I think it’s going to happen.. right after Trollhunters..

Since Arcadia isn’t defended and the trolls are all gone looking for the heartstone. It’s got to have Ol’boy and Aaaaaarghh in it somehow but I think it will mainly forcus on the ALiens and their bodyguard and their attempt to get back home.

Side note... did you know the female alien was voiced by tatiana maslany from Orphan Black?

That chicks accent game is fucking on Level 10. There’s no way that I would have known without looking it up. She could make millions just from voice acting.

I didn't recognize it. I agree,she would make a lot of money doing voiceovers. Speaking of her,I wonder what she's doing since Orphan Black is over. That was a great series.

Her Helena character is my favorite...:giggle:

I think there should be a series with the town acknowledging Trolls exist.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Just finished and they somehow pulled a trollhunters season 1 on me. I went into and in the first 4 episodes ... I thought dang this is kind of too goofy but then they introduced brotherhood. People started actually dying and a betrayal was dropped that I didn’t see coming.

Those last 3 episodes was crunk... especially seeing how the end happened around the end of troll hunters season 3 and the ending of this show happened at the same time.

One final thing.. this show really really makes me think about what Symbiotic titan would have become if Cartoon Network gave it a fucking chance.

Anyway... really looking forward to 3below season 2.... and the growing rebellion.

Side note... when is the Wizards Arcadia series supposed to drop cause 3below could easily go 3 seasons.. there is a lot of world building in this show.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I'm going to watch this....I've been too busy binge watching Young Justice and SAO. I'm going to see season 3 of SAO after I see this.....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm going to watch this....I've been too busy binge watching Young Justice and SAO. I'm going to see season 3 of SAO after I see this.....

Season 3 of Sao has been tight... reminds me of the firstborn part of season 1 of SAO. I’ll forever wish they dragged that story out for at least two seasons... that hook with the 100 floors was tight. With different groups on different floors and some who were terrified to go to a different floor and risk death.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Just finished and they somehow pulled a trollhunters season 1 on me. I went into and in the first 4 episodes ... I thought dang this is kind of too goofy but then they introduced brotherhood. People started actually dying and a betrayal was dropped that I didn’t see coming.

Those last 3 episodes was crunk... especially seeing how the end happened around the end of troll hunters season 3 and the ending of this show happened at the same time.

One final thing.. this show really really makes me think about what Symbiotic titan would have become if Cartoon Network gave it a fucking chance.

Anyway... really looking forward to 3below season 2.... and the growing rebellion.

Side note... when is the Wizards Arcadia series supposed to drop cause 3below could easily go 3 seasons.. there is a lot of world building in this show.

Just got through watching it,it could of been better...imo...I do like,how they tied it to the main series though...

I'm looking forward to the Wizards spinoff.

Season 3 of Sao has been tight... reminds me of the firstborn part of season 1 of SAO. I’ll forever wish they dragged that story out for at least two seasons... that hook with the 100 floors was tight. With different groups on different floors and some who were terrified to go to a different floor and risk death.

Even,though I wish the first part of the first season would of been longer I liked the second half of it also....

I like, how the series is like a video game....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
gawd damn this season is Fiyah....

There have been legit deaths so far.....

I do not recommend this for the young kiddos. This season is a little intense.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man this is trollhunters season 2 level shit...

Man this is night and day from Season 1... this is must watch shit.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Just got through watching it,it could of been better...imo...I do like,how they tied it to the main series though...

I'm looking forward to the Wizards spinoff.

Even,though I wish the first part of the first season would of been longer I liked the second half of it also....

I like, how the series is like a video game....

Yooooooooo...

This shit was legit...

I can’t wait for the wizards show...

Not going to lie... if Wizards can maintain this... tales of Arcadia could end up one of the best cartoons out there. I love how they quietly connected Troll hunters, 3below, and Merlins wizards together