BGOL Investor
EMhJhQx.jpg

:smh::smh::smh:
Goddam man. How the mighty have fallen.

mOid6r.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Basketball fans tend to forget Iverson could leap out the building before all his bumps and bruises took a toll on him. His elbow is above the hoop at 6 feet tall

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Lebron had the chance to play in Philly before listening to all that nut shit Magic told him over dinner. His life would have been so much easier playing with Embiid, Simmons and Harris (The Butler trade wouldn't have happened if Lebron signed but the Harris and Boban deal would have). And trust that shit ain't getting any better in L.A. If you were Jimmy Butler, Durant or Kawhi you leaving your current teams and situations taking less money just to say you playing with the Lakers? Fuck outta here hell no!!

m8QO1U.jpg

Jae

Rising Star
Registered
And we let that ninja go for Hart? I like Hart, but he will never be this good.

To be fair, it was also to get out under that terrible ass contract Buss gave Mozgov.
NO ONE was taking on that contract without Lakers giving up something of value.
To shoot Magic a little bail, the team was cash strapped with that and Deng bullsht ass contracts when he got there
He had to clear space somehow to get room for a max ( or 2) and you couldnt do that with those bs contracts on the books.
Or else youre pinning your hopes
on at the time very immature Deangelo, Randle, Ingram, Ball, Clarkson taking you somewhere.
Im not mad at that squad, but you know, Lakers want stars.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
To be fair, it was also to get out under that terrible ass contract Buss gave Mozgov.
NO ONE was taking on that contract without Lakers giving up something of value.
To shoot Magic a little bail, the team was cash strapped with that and Deng bullsht ass contracts when he got there
He had to clear space somehow to get room for a max ( or 2) and you couldnt do that with those bs contracts on the books.
Or else youre pinning your hopes
on at the time very immature Deangelo, Randle, Ingram, Ball, Clarkson taking you somewhere.
Im not mad at that squad, but you know, Lakers want stars.
All that makes sense if you get Lebron and KD, AD, KL.

Is it worth it to end up with Kimba Walker or Jimmy Butler?

Right now Randle is 20 10 and you got nothing for him. Da Snitch is an all star now. You traded him for cap and Lopez. Then you let Lopez walk and signed Javell.

You got nothing for Zubac. You drafted an extra soft Euro type CAC and let Thomas Bryant walk. You drafted Svi and dumped him already.

KCP is ass. You kept him because of the Lebron connection. He will make 30 million for the back channel.

Like I said, no alpha type talent is coming here to be blamed for father time slowing down Lebron. You can no longer win a championship with Bron on the ball most of the time and I don't think he can adjust his game. That's it. No diss or jokes. I simply don't see any of the top 5 players signing up for this.

That's why it would have been better to keep the youth and hope some of Lebron rubs off on enough of them to get over the top. But his window is closing and he's not trying to be pops, uncle or big brother to dudes not on his level.

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron had the chance to play in Philly before listening to all that nut shit Magic told him over dinner. His life would have been so much easier playing with Embiid, Simmons and Harris (The Butler trade wouldn't have happened if Lebron signed but the Harris and Boban deal would have). And trust that shit ain't getting any better in L.A. If you were Jimmy Butler, Durant or Kawhi you leaving your current teams and situations taking less money just to say you playing with the Lakers? Fuck outta here hell no!!

m8QO1U.jpg

I believe his mind was made up before the end of the '17-'18 season. But yeah, I agree Philly was a much better option. He could've won 2-3 more chips. Lebron, Embiid, Simmons, Buckets, and JJ would've owned the east and possibly dethroned the Dub dynasty. Kats would've been crying he's chasing chips, but fuck'em

Jae

Rising Star
Registered

Right now Randle is 20 10 and you got nothing for him. Da Snitch is an all star now. You traded him for cap and Lopez. Then you let Lopez walk and signed Javell.

You got nothing for Zubac. You drafted an extra soft Euro type CAC and let Thomas Bryant walk. You drafted Svi and dumped him already.

KCP is ass. You kept him because of the Lebron connection. He will make 30 million for the back channel.

Like I said, no alpha type talent is coming here to be blamed for father time slowing down Lebron. You can no longer win a championship with Bron on the ball most of the time and I don't think he can adjust his game. That's it. No diss or jokes. I simply don't see any of the top 5 players signing up for this.

That's why it would have been better to keep the youth and hope some of Lebron rubs off on enough of them to get over the top. But his window is closing and he's not trying to be pops, uncle or big brother to dudes not on his level.

Oh i agree, i was always with the youth movement. You cant just put a couple of stars together and beat Golden State.

But im willing to see Magics "plan" out.

(Now)
Lebron (Star to build around), Ball, Ingram, Kuz, tradeable draft pick, and plenty of cap space because of those 1 year rentals to make moves this offseason
vs.
(Then)
When he got there it was no money for Lebron, no definitive person to build around, Deangelo, Randle, Ingram, Clarkson, and there was 2 stiffs clogging up all the damn cap space

This is what Magic wanted from the start (Star/talented youth/capspace,) then he better make something happen this year. And i dont mean just signing Kemba or no bs like that.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Magic is a real piece of shit GM. :smh:

vNlSCr.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I believe his mind was made up before the end of the '17-'18 season. But yeah, I agree Philly was a much better option. He could've won 2-3 more chips. Lebron, Embiid, Simmons, Buckets, and JJ would've owned the east and possibly dethroned the Dub dynasty. Kats would've been crying he's chasing chips, but fuck'em
Yup.

IoEIH1.jpg

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Oh i agree, i was always with the youth movement. You cant just put a couple of stars together and beat Golden State.

But im willing to see Magics "plan" out.

(Now)
Lebron (Star to build around), Ball, Ingram, Kuz, tradeable draft pick, and plenty of cap space because of those 1 year rentals to make moves this offseason
vs.
(Then)
When he got there it was no money for Lebron, no definitive person to build around, Deangelo, Randle, Ingram, Clarkson, and there was 2 stiffs clogging up all the damn cap space

This is what Magic wanted from the start (Star/talented youth/capspace,) then he better make something happen this year. And i dont mean just signing Kemba or no bs like that.

You could have Dumped JC like you did for cap space and if you are moving on from Randle, package him and Moz Garbage for the same deal you got for D'Angelo.

Then you have

1. Ball
2. Russell
3. Ingraham
4. Bron
5. Lopez

Bench: Kuzma, Zubac, KCP, Nance, Lou Will, draft Robinson instead of Wagner and fill out the roster.

Stretch Deng and you would in the same position with a better team for Lebron. Lopez and Russell can shoot the 3, BI can create and Lonzo is the glue guy. Then if you pick up Jimmy Butler or trade BI, Kuz and KCP for AD you are still in better shape. Magic is working with feelings and not building it right. Same with my Dodgers. They have stars but can't ever get over the top.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You could have Dumped JC like you did for cap space and if you are moving on from Randle, package him and Moz Garbage for the same deal you got for D'Angelo.

Then you have

1. Ball
2. Russell
3. Ingraham
4. Bron
5. Lopez

Bench: Kuzma, Zubac, KCP, Nance, Lou Will, draft Robinson instead of Wagner and fill out the roster.

Stretch Deng and you would in the same position with a better team for Lebron. Lopez and Russell can shoot the 3, BI can create and Lonzo is the glue guy. Then if you pick up Jimmy Butler or trade BI, Kuz and KCP for AD you are still in better shape. Magic is working with feelings and not building it right. Same with my Dodgers. They have stars but can't ever get over the top.

You can't get Lopez if you don't trade Russell