Official NBA 2018-2019 Thread - the end of the regular season is near

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
utm-source-ig-share-sheet-igshid-bq24joxk42dp.jpg

:giggle:

The irony is most of the Jordan dickriders are depending on these dudes to save MJ and the 90's Bulls fading legacy from LeBron and the Lakers the next 5 years.

utm-source-ig-share-sheet-igshid-eg5leq6cy1u8.jpg

So you know if they ever lose, its rigged! :lol:

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Warriors players confused by Pat McCaw, 'you can't do this after two years'
Drew Shiller
NBC Sports BayAreaOctober 14, 2018, 4:51 PM GMT
1b2911d19e4cf650b440cbebc7e8995e

Unless something major happens over the next 48 hours, the Warriors will open the season without Pat McCaw on the roster.

The restricted free agent is essentially holding out and refusing to sign with Golden State.

McCaw has an offer on the table from the Warriors: two years, $5.2 million. The second year ($2.7 million) is a team option.

But the third-year swingman has not signed the deal. And the response in the locker room is almost unanimous: what is he doing?

Good question.

That means that McCaw would make $2.5 million this season, which is about $800,000 more than his qualifying offer and about $1 million more than any minimum deal he may sign with another team.

"You can't do this after two years," one Warriors player told The Athletic. "You've got to get the clout first. He doesn't have the leverage."

[REWIND: Steph Curry hopes Patrick McCaw is receiving 'sound advice' in contract saga]

Over 57 games last year, McCaw averaged 4.0 points, 1.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists while shooting below 24 percent from deep.

"He's a man and I support his decision to handle his business how he sees fit," another Warriors player said. "I don't know what he's doing. I don't understand.

"But I don't take it as personal. He has to do what's best for him. It's just weird."

Yes it is.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/warriors-players-confused-pat-mccaw-165110984.html

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Warriors players confused by Pat McCaw, 'you can't do this after two years'
Drew Shiller
NBC Sports BayAreaOctober 14, 2018, 4:51 PM GMT
1b2911d19e4cf650b440cbebc7e8995e

Unless something major happens over the next 48 hours, the Warriors will open the season without Pat McCaw on the roster.

The restricted free agent is essentially holding out and refusing to sign with Golden State.

McCaw has an offer on the table from the Warriors: two years, $5.2 million. The second year ($2.7 million) is a team option.

But the third-year swingman has not signed the deal. And the response in the locker room is almost unanimous: what is he doing?

Good question.

That means that McCaw would make $2.5 million this season, which is about $800,000 more than his qualifying offer and about $1 million more than any minimum deal he may sign with another team.

"You can't do this after two years," one Warriors player told The Athletic. "You've got to get the clout first. He doesn't have the leverage."

[REWIND: Steph Curry hopes Patrick McCaw is receiving 'sound advice' in contract saga]

Over 57 games last year, McCaw averaged 4.0 points, 1.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists while shooting below 24 percent from deep.

"He's a man and I support his decision to handle his business how he sees fit," another Warriors player said. "I don't know what he's doing. I don't understand.

"But I don't take it as personal. He has to do what's best for him. It's just weird."

Yes it is.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/warriors-players-confused-pat-mccaw-165110984.html

Dude is going to find himself playing overseas if he's not careful. Warriors won't miss him & its easier to fill his position when their team is so loaded.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Dude is going to find himself playing overseas if he's not careful. Warriors won't miss him & its easier to fill his position when their team is so loaded.

cushy ass job and paycheck...muzzle whoever’s in his ear

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
McCaw is delusional.

Draymond needs to hit him with the, you ain't Iggy, Jordan Bell or Shaun Livingston

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
That will be tough for them to do; Utah, GS, Houston, OKC..nah I dont think they getting home court in 1st round.

Man ain't nobody worried about Utah or OKC.

Not going to be a cake walk, but they have the roster IMO.
These boys are ready. It's time.