Official NBA 2018-2019 Thread - the end of the regular season is near

ak_rep

Rising Star
Registered
Boston's soft.

"Fire Tyronn, fire Tyronn."

If he takes this team to the playoffs, a lot of apologies.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
All them Laker highlights and the Nuggets still won the game. And you mean to tell me there were no Nugget highlights in the game? NOT 1!! :hmm:

8GkJy7.jpg

Bruh you already know smh.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
So the trade between Minnesota and Miami fell apart. :smh:

I figured something was up when I saw Miami sat out both Richardson and Bam on Friday, but played old ass DWade

Shit is ridiculous M. :smh: And other niggas fall right into the bullshit too. None of you other muthafuckas noticed that either. :smh:

Muthfuckas worry about other teams more than their own team. Now muthafuckas analyze preseason games. Then leave out the fact Leborn played 15 minutes and players 8-15 played the fourth quarter :hmm:

Then talk about fuckin highlights.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron is funny as fuck man...

Lakers 2nd unit need A LOT of work...

Hell the whole squad really...Its night & day when bron is there

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
San Antonio is in trouble.

Murray is out with a ACL. He was one of the best defensive point guards in the league, even though he didn't shoot.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Since Y'all was yapping about what I posed, I purposely haven't pose a clip in forever just so anyone, someone would pose a clip of something....but what I get nothing, nada, Nathaniel, Nautica

Guess this the damn thanks I get!!!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since Y'all was yapping about what I posed, I purposely haven't pose a clip in forever just so anyone, someone would pose a clip of something....but what I get nothing, nada, Nathaniel, Nautica

:fuckyousay:

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What you talking bout, Willis?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

I’m not tryna be funny but I didn’t realize anyone said something so serious as to warrant you “leaving” nor did I realize you were “gone” :dunno: it’s a message board...just fucking post

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I’m not tryna be funny but I didn’t realize anyone said something so serious as to warrant you “leaving” nor did I realize you were “gone” :dunno: it’s a message board...just fucking post

:smh::smh: Nope, fuck that :D

I beeeeen posting just not in here, really wasn't worried or upset....I'm good

What I typed sounded better :D

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Name names Mask!! Who was yapping?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

:hmm:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That team isn't staying together the next 5 years

I know, just being sarcastic. They will disband as soon as they are defeated. Handling adversity isnt their strength.

Another dope performance by Kinston, NC's own Brandon Ingram last night. :cool:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Respect.

How you think LA is gonna do this year?

I think they win 50 games, Bron gets MVP, and they good enough to get to the WCF. They will struggle with teams like the Jazz, Nuggets, and Blazers thru the regular season but peak during playoff time. If they make a trade at all star break they will go to the Finals this year.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Minnesota

Their two max players are pussies. :smh:

And this fool was talking about he keeps the same energy to Captain Jack