Platinum Member
lakers had to upgrade since the king joined

Born first introduction as a Laker

DojPdRuU0AAX_aK.jpg

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
@shaddyvillethug boy is surprise....fat and out of shape. And now he's on your team.

You would think someone who has a history of knee injuries would take better care of his body. This was the first off season since he's been in the league that he wasn't rehabbing.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

(this why i think they will be tough, Hart is 1 of bout 9 guys that can do this)

All them Laker highlights and the Nuggets still won the game. And you mean to tell me there were no Nugget highlights in the game? NOT 1!! :hmm:

8GkJy7.jpg

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lakers will be fun to watch

Yeah, they have some long, young, athletic players to compliment James.

They got a bunch of streaky shooters, not sure about their defense, and the young boys look a little soft.

tumblr_penha0SBOX1vf9oubo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: LSN

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yeah, they have some long, young, athletic players to compliment James.

They got a bunch of streaky shooters, not sure about their defense, and the young boys look a little soft.

Which is reason they're being coach to play to the strength of the whole.

Get out and run, forcing the defense to defend on the fly, less half court set as possible....

That's critical when you have this man new faces, as the season progresses more half court set can and should be installed.

That's just my take, not say it the best way or that's the way Walton with operate, I'm just saying!!!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Van Gundy's comments about NBA teams in the south having fan bases that don't support them was probably a shot at New Orleans.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Van Gundy's comments about NBA teams in the south having fan bases that don't support them was probably a shot at New Orleans.

applies to Atlanta also. Atlanta is probably the best example.

Applies to Charlotte and Miami to a degree

Doesn't apply to Memphis

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
applies to Atlanta also. Atlanta is probably the best example.

Applies to Charlotte and Miami to a degree

Doesn't apply to Memphis

I can see that being applied to Atlanta also.

Charlotte is in a basketball hotbed and Miami is a destination so I guess those markets get a pass.