Official Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion (12/1/17 @8PM)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

marvels_agents_of_shield_640_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T3T-evQZiQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
marvel-s-agents-of-shield-will-reveal-how-agent-coulson-is-alive.jpg

* TONIGHT...ABC, Tuesday nights at 8, Eastern and Pacific times; 7, Central time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xa_3RdwkXoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AYZ_zf2Z54Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wRaQ9or7mj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DhfrisEOzWE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

CobraKai

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope they have cameos from hulk and them on the show

Sent from my iPhone 5

No way. Don't expect anything near the movies. The budget will be minuscule so CGI and big name stars won't happen. You already see they are flying around in a regular old plane...don't have high hopes.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No way. Don't expect anything near the movies. The budget will be minuscule so CGI and big name stars won't happen. You already see they are flying around in a regular old plane...don't have high hopes.

the best way to use this medium is to introduce lesser known characters. And letting the general public get comfortable/associated with them.

eg: Iron Fist, Black Panther, Luke Cage, Deadpool, etc.

AND then just before a big film release do a small cameo shot...
like a 60 min commercial for a big film release like Guardians of the Galaxy or even smaller straight to DVD releases.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

If you go back and look at what just production teams did with even SMALLER budgets...

Firefly, Dollhouse, Angel, Buffy...

their are actually high end tech guys and artists who will work cheaper or for free cause of the goodwill Joss has around the industry off of the fan loyalty for his work on those shows (and comics)

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/psR8FidoHFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
<iframe width="644" height="362" src="http://abc.go.com/embed/VDKA0_363ipfpp" frameborder="0"></iframe>​

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Let me set my DVR now. Fucking parent/teacher night will have me trying to squeeze into a chair sized for 7 yr olds while this is on.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
the best way to use this medium is to introduce lesser known characters. And letting the general public get comfortable/associated with them.

AND then just before a big film release do a small cameo shot...
like a 60 min commercial for a big film release like Guardians of the Galaxy or even smaller straight to DVD releases.

I agree and not one black agent. :smh:

BEAR167

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There's so much material they could use for this. I've got my fingers crossed.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There is a black dude with powers they were trying to contact in some of the previews. I hope he isn't only around for a small amount of time.

i think the producers already confirmed he wont be a regular castmember..

doesnt Fox have the rights to Deadpool? :dunno:

at the very least theyll have to bring in HYDRA as the recurring villains at some point..

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So I'm guessing Colson must be android or clone, also we are to believe this hot girl is a computer hacker? Now I'm willing to let hulk, iron man, and Thor pass but I will not stand for that fake bullshit