Official Discussion: Loki on Disney+ June 11 2021 UPDATE: Season 2 - Oct. 6

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Valkyrie will be a making cameo in this series.

No word yet on any surprise cameos. There are a shitload of rumors on who might be the surprise cameo, but nothing is definite or confirmed.

5d35d60f36e03c0bb2178904

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just finished watching episode #2
Whoa what did I just watch?
I might need a crash course on who the "new character" is
And what exactly is going on b/c I'm not a comic book head
Just trying to make sense of it all

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

What have you noticed in Marvel movies that most people have not?

Remember the girl Bucky had a date with in Episode 1 of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier? Her name is Leah, and I think she has a bigger future role than anyone else is guessing.

main-qimg-4bce81ae99e4048a659512795dc26d51

On her date with Bucky, she playfully told Bucky that she was trying to read his mind, as they were playing the classic board game Battleship. And then she got a hit. He followed up with a miss. Then she started talking about their mutual friend Yori, who had lost his son, and Bucky abruptly left their date. Innocent enough scene, right?

But did anyone pay attention to the board?

main-qimg-bb4d009485a333a654508163518597c7

She never misses!

Now, maybe not everybody records their opponent’s misses, though I always did. Or this could be a simple thing where they didn’t bother setting up the board properly. It’s odd that several of the ships were taken off, but the Destroyer is still on the board while being hit in both spots. But it got me wondering, is there anyone in the Marvel universe who shares her name? Turns out there is!

main-qimg-df77bda5a7ad94c11e86cbd58be05dbb

A servant of Hela, Leah was initially tasked with assisting Loki against the forces of the Serpent. After the Serpent was defeated, Leah was left on Earth, where she assisted Loki occasionally. Loki also took her on dates for milkshakes.

Could be a coincidence, but I think MCU Leah bears more than a passing resemblance to comic-Leah. I don’t think we’ll end up seeing a relationship between her and Hela, as Hela’s history. However, we may see something between her and Loki. You heard it here first!

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You watched the 1st episode. This show doesn't have a pilot.
Watched the pilot this morning.

It started off decent. I liked the retro, 1960s feel the TVA is depicted with. The old style “Hanna Barbera” animation in the orientation film looked sharp.

Interesting concept on the Infinity Stones and what may have happened with Steve taking them back in time.

The DB Cooper we saw in the trailer was funny.

Actress, Wunmi Mosaku from “ Lovecraft Country” made her debut in the MCU. They tried but it was hard to conceal those big boobs of hers in that uniform, HaHa!!!:16:

wunmi-mosaku-df714a4f-068e-40bc-a2e3-a19690bd873-resize-750.jpeg

Right now, real curious on how what happens in this series relates to the overall of the MCU.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are not Gods. Wait for Eternals and after.
I liked it. But all this time travel and multi-verse shit can become confusing. I could be missing something but it looks like the TVA are like God or the God concept. Meaning that they know what is and what should happen so in reality there is no threat. So like the rest of the upcoming movies are pointless lol

But I dont know how it is in the comics. Maybe this show will give us a true villian that will fuck up the God concept.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What have you noticed in Marvel movies that most people have not?
Remember the girl Bucky had a date with in Episode 1 of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier? Her name is Leah, and I think she has a bigger future role than anyone else is guessing.

main-qimg-4bce81ae99e4048a659512795dc26d51

On her date with Bucky, she playfully told Bucky that she was trying to read his mind, as they were playing the classic board game Battleship. And then she got a hit. He followed up with a miss. Then she started talking about their mutual friend Yori, who had lost his son, and Bucky abruptly left their date. Innocent enough scene, right?

But did anyone pay attention to the board?

main-qimg-bb4d009485a333a654508163518597c7

She never misses!

Now, maybe not everybody records their opponent’s misses, though I always did. Or this could be a simple thing where they didn’t bother setting up the board properly. It’s odd that several of the ships were taken off, but the Destroyer is still on the board while being hit in both spots. But it got me wondering, is there anyone in the Marvel universe who shares her name? Turns out there is!

main-qimg-df77bda5a7ad94c11e86cbd58be05dbb

A servant of Hela, Leah was initially tasked with assisting Loki against the forces of the Serpent. After the Serpent was defeated, Leah was left on Earth, where she assisted Loki occasionally. Loki also took her on dates for milkshakes.

Could be a coincidence, but I think MCU Leah bears more than a passing resemblance to comic-Leah. I don’t think we’ll end up seeing a relationship between her and Hela, as Hela’s history. However, we may see something between her and Loki. You heard it here first!
Fucking Marvel Studios man :smh: :smh: !!

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The branches of the Multiverse are born !! I guess once it's truly established in this series we will get a Spider-Man trailer and if Black Widow and Iron Man will return in some way. EXCELSIOR!!

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My theory is Kang made the TVA in his benefit to stay in power. His lover is the judge so that what's making me think that.

Plus the TVA agents dont know that they're bad. Notice Morbius had to check the agent for pushing the guy in the evacuation center? Plus Morbius never seen the time keeper.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
You watched the 1st episode. This show doesn't have a pilot.

Traditionally in television the first episode of the series is known as a “Pilot”, even if they give the first episode a title.

It’s been that way since the 1950s with American TV shows.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched episode 2 this morning.

The series has a potential to open up to a bunch of storylines in future movies and series.

They may use the mult-verse to bring in the Netflix and other network shows they canceled.

The show looks to be leading into the Eternals also.

Looking forward to how it all plays out.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
New theory popping up.

The chick who revealed herself could be The Enchantress.

If she turns out to be her, that opens up a ton of storylines for movies and series.

They already introduced the Executioner in Thor Ragnarok and it seemed odd she did not get introduced with him.

This series would be perfect to bring her into the MCU.

portrait_uncanny.jpg

2943333-tumblr_mfz9u218dd1rhcnu2o1_1280.jpg

200px-EnchantScarletvision9.png

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
New theory popping up.

The chick who revealed herself could be The Enchantress.

If she turns out to be her, that opens up a ton of storylines for movies and series.

They already introduced the Executioner in Thor Ragnarok and it seemed odd she did not get introduced with him.

This series would be perfect to bring her into the MCU.

portrait_uncanny.jpg

2943333-tumblr_mfz9u218dd1rhcnu2o1_1280.jpg

200px-EnchantScarletvision9.png
Interesting