{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

bhcuAs.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Ja said he good in the West. He ain’t worried about the L’s he has taken since then to those same West teams that he’s not worried about
Ja gon fuck around and find out. Them niggas getting to be very unlikable wit all the shit talkin they do. I must have missed the Grizzlies championship parades cause they act like they have multiple. :smh:

zPisuo.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hell of a game @jack walsh13 @geechiedan .

Y'all won the trade
Honestly though, a fuckin muppet would have been a win for Bitch Simmons. I hate dat niggas grandmother. But that shit Harden did end of the game won't win a chip. That shit is stupid. Everyone standing around while he dribbles and shoots with 5 seconds left on the clock. It's stupid offense. A screen should have been set all three times and then the screener roll to the basket and have someone move weakside. Just because something worked doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. :smh:

iBkcN8.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Honestly though, a fuckin muppet would have been a win for Bitch Simmons. I hate dat niggas grandmother. But that shit Harden did end of the game won't win a chip. That shit is stupid. Everyone standing around while he dribbles and shoots with 5 seconds left on the clock. It's stupid offense. A screen should have been set all three times and then the screener roll to the basket and have someone move weakside. Just because something worked doesn't mean it was the right thing to do. :smh:

iBkcN8.jpg

Gawd dam it man

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

iBkcN8.jpg

I always respect your honesty when it comes to your squad.