{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Is Bane related to Lil Zane?
licensed-image

GettyImages-2272164.jpg

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
For throwing his nasty ass mouthpiece like a temper tantrum throwing lil bitch. Should fine and suspend his bitch ass too. He hit a kid last time he did that disgusting shit.

@shaddyvillethug
He should be fined and ejected every time he TOUCHES his mouthpiece on the court. That nasty bastard is spreading his germs/bacteria to every player and ref that touches the leather.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For throwing his nasty ass mouthpiece like a temper tantrum throwing lil bitch. Should fine and suspend his bitch ass too. He hit a kid last time he did that disgusting shit.

@shaddyvillethug
Should be charged for assault and battery

throwing a disgusting mouthpiece post Covid has to be a crime

I am fucking sick and tired of you guys and the media and everybody parading this fucking transparent front running 40 feet shooting bitch

charge him for the assault

fine him a million dollars

take away team first round pick

make him donate a million dollars to black health research

meeting with Covid positive people who caught it from other people disgusting actions

meeting with NBA and NBAPA about his behavior and other antics that can be classified as assault towards the fans that pay his salary

Free basketball clinics every day off he has moving forward

meeting with additional black women leaders about his wife’s behavior and detriments towards black women moving forward without negative stereotypes

I’m just sick and tired of this dude and how he’s been anointed to the top of the Mount Rushmore of basketball

I’m waiting for the 360 layup line dunks while shouting im back

fuck this see through baby making faggit

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I don’t agree with much that comes out this dude mouth but he’s right.

However, load managing 4 starters was doing too much. Only Murray cuz he’s coming back from that ACL if anybody. But they setting up that Philly Game.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t agree with much that comes out this dude mouth but he’s right.

However, load managing 4 starters was doing too much. Only Murray cuz he’s coming back from that ACL if anybody. But they setting up that Philly Game.

Nobody cares about tether mvps