{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Giannis and Brooke have blocks like that every game :dunno:

Bucks took a big L last night. But aint no way they play like tht again. See whoever in the playoffs. Still number one.

they'll never play that way again , like you said....

good luck

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Celtics "played like that" for last few months of last season...AND the first few months of this season......almost a whole season combined

but whatever..LOL

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Suspect top seeds. Much better for us.
giphy.gif

Y’all won’t make it past the play-in

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Yo I already knew I’d see a post like this. I hate the word “Valuable” when it comes to this reward because it rewards players dragging a bunch of bums to success. If the criteria was based on Value, Lebron should have like 4 more MVP’s. But he doesn’t. But they are going to reward Jokic for the same shit they didn’t reward Bron for every single time….again.

Jokic not playing last night actually helped his case because the Nuggets were god awful without him. And statistically they are literally the WORST team in the league when Jokic heads to the bench. For that reason, he might win again and for that VERY same fucking reason, the Nuggets will probably lose in the early rounds. But hey “3-Time MVP” right.

I know it’s regular season but shit

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
The Celtics "played like that" for last few months of last season...AND the first few months of this season......almost a whole season combined

but whatever..LOL
Math dont add up fool. You missing a whole few last months. Tatum was a sure shot MVP two months ago. Niggas barely whispered his name bout that...even after last night.