{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Kendrick Perkins is an idiot....why would another team want to trade for Zion?

Like they think they would get him healthy and 20-30 pounds smaller?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Aw shit. Perk must be talking crazy on First Take :lol:

Doofus said that New Orleans should trade Zion....like that doesn't involve another team wanting him

Like they wouldn't know his injury history :rolleyes:

Dude acts like New Orleans would be selling a used car.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Jay Williams said that Ja should have been out for the rest of the season, because the NBA should take a stance on guns

Guns are legal muthafucka...I'm glad that UNC didn't want you :hmm:

I bet after twitter tears him up he's going to change his tune like he did with Kyrie :rolleyes:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Doofus said that New Orleans should trade Zion....like that doesn't involve another team wanting him

Like they wouldn't know his injury history :rolleyes:

Dude acts like New Orleans would be selling a used car.

Lol yeah. I’m with you and ole boy. “To Who?”

However I’m sure there’s a GM dumb enough to do it because of POTENTIAL. Mf’s getting stupid bread off of what they can be instead of what they are. That contract extension is fucking wild. Zion good till 2028. The Pelicans can only hope to be. No other team signing up for hopes and dreams with Zion.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jay Williams said that Ja should have been out for the rest of the season, because the NBA should take a stance on guns
He should have. And not just for the gun. He has a nice track record of fuck shit that should have gotten his dumb ass sat down.
Guns are legal muthafucka...I'm glad that UNC didn't want you :hmm:
Hes better than any PG in UNC history. And won a Natty on UNC watch.
They should trade his fat ass. And if you dont think another team would bite then YOU are the doofus.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He should have. And not just for the gun. He has a nice track record of fuck shit that should have gotten his dumb ass sat down.

Hes better than any PG in UNC history. And won a Natty on UNC watch.

Do you realize how many Cousy Award winners UNC has, muchness Phil Ford and Kenny Smith

You should have been old enough to see Phi Ford play.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kendrick Perkins is an idiot....why would another team want to trade for Zion?

Like they think they would get him healthy and 20-30 pounds smaller?

He learning from his master Stephen A...

Create a "crazy" take then spend the next few days discussing it as a "serious" take thus creating content to fill in the 24hr machine...

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do you realize how many Cousy Award winners UNC has, muchness Phil Ford and Kenny Smith

You should have been old enough to see Phi Ford play.
Jay was two-time POY bro. Hes better than both Kenny and Ford. Kenny isnt close to the player Jay Wil was in college. Hes one corny mofo but that kid was a monster on that court at Duke.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Lol yeah. I’m with you and ole boy. “To Who?”

However I’m sure there’s a GM dumb enough to do it because of POTENTIAL. Mf’s getting stupid bread off of what they can be instead of what they are. That contract extension is fucking wild. Zion good till 2028. The Pelicans can only hope to be. No other team signing up for hopes and dreams with Zion.

I'd try a different find someone to trade for him as well. Dude will never play 50 games :smh:

AZ8wsY.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I was there. @dik cashmere mad cavs fans in the building wtf???

This nets team has a SOLID foundation. I'm disappointed cause I love that coach but you earn your money final half of the 4th quarter. That's where coaching is exposed.

@ansatsusha_gouki yo Mitchell is a silent Assassin. He just waited and waited and I told my kid... just watch. Then BOOM. The place exploded.

@jack walsh13 Had a drunk dude cursing out the beige one ALL GAME cuzzo!

Last edited:

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was there. @dik cashmere mad cavs fans in the building wtf???

This nets team has a SOLID foundation. I'm disappointed cause I love that coach but you earn your money final half of the 4th quarter. That's where coaching is exposed.

@ansatsusha_gouki yo Mitchell is a silent Assassin. He just waited and waited and I told my kid... just watch. Then BOOM. The place exploded.

@jack walsh13 Had a drunk dude cursing out the beige one ALL GAME cuzzo!

I agree, I know he wants a solid rotation but IMO lately, his substitutions (sitting players that are hot or letting ones that are cold stay on the floor too long, not going to bench when main players are struggling) Is mind boggling.